Well V Ddee Utd (x2)

Welldaft Mk1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good tae me.

It will be an OF semi to ensure a sell out in one side of the draw. Then come final time they will bank on a "lesser" team being so chuffed to get to the final that they pack the place out.

Cynical?

It's nailed on that the Bigot Brothers will avoid each other in the Semis!!

Not the best match but at the same time there weren't many failures in the team. Everyone was trying hard but the final touch wasn't quite there.

That said we deserved the victory although Randolph probably had more real saves to make than his opposite number.

The keeper and back four were all very solid, midfield a wee bit sloppy at times and the front players all showed good touches with out ever looking very dangerous as a goal threat.

We missed Lasley and Murphy when he went off injured.

Churned out the victory, can we go one or even two steps further?

Delighted to be through.

The game lacked quality but we plugged away and got a winner that we just about deserved. Hopefully have Lasley and Murphy back soon. Few bodies running on empty.

A semi against Aberdeen at a packed Easter Road would be my preference. Am I right in thinking the semi's will be played Sat/Sun this time round?

Thought we played really well in spells tonight, more or less solid at the back and against an improved visiting side we thoroughly deserved to win that. Felt Collum should have been more strict on some of their challenges, but delighted to see Gow scoring. Thought he did well tonight and was there at the right time.