New Official Website And Flow T.v

postiejim

I was under the impression the official site was due a revamp ,and what about Well[Flow] t.v there are lower league teams wi there own t.v web page wheres oors. ;)

When it comes to having our own web tv channel, we appear to have gone a little camera shy. :evilgrin: It seems Flow’s vision has gone a little blurry, or has the budget been spent on more pressing needs?

I reckon the budget for this is pretty minimal, given the amount of money it takes to actually put something like this together. We did it a bit with the TV Channel at Dundee Union last year, but to actually have any kind of live broadcast I imagine costs a fair whack in kit. We were lucky because we could beg, borrow and steal from various students in various departments, but even getting together the gear to start a web channel is pretty expensive.

I was thinking more along the lines of an interview with the gaffer and one of the players after a game ,I'm sure we could do that and put it on the site we have at the moment ,doesn't have to be live just upload and put it on the site later .Just like to add that this isn't a dig or a criticism of anyone its just an idea.

Even just as that, it can be more than you think. Theres no-point in doing it if its going to be bad quality, so you're looking for lights etc. as well as a camera. That said, it could well be done and I reckon it'd go down really well, I'd love midweek interviews with the management team or the squad at training or whatever. An extra insight into the club can only go well, have wee sections on the ground and the facilities etc.

• 2 months later...