The Most Awful Strip Mfc Has Played In

SteelmaninOZ

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that the Mfc type or the Club badge? I remember AM saying the team wasnt good enough to wear the badge?

I remember the Mfc on the Admiral Home and Away strip...actually played in them strips for the MFC supporters team that Jim Henderson ran. We were a good team even had 'Well players come and watch us.

The 'Zoom Airlines' home top from 2004-2005 is truly honking. Horrible badge and out of place looking sponsor. Away one that season didn't look quite as bad right enough.

Agreed....that zoom logo was boggin

Am I the only one that liked the jester strip? I guess it's cos I was fairly young at the time and the memories of liking it stuck

The horrible purple (almost Lilac) Admiral 2nd change strip from the late 70's always will be the worst strip for me.

Lost me there, cannae mind that strip at all. Admiral only ever produced a white away kit to my recollection, which was so nice we still wore it even when we changed to adidas.

Oh and the adidas one was nowhere near as bad as stated. Cracking plain and simple design, all it needed was a hoop, and maybe a slightly darker tone.

Dortmund copycat by Pony was easily the worst, Zoom by Xara equally honking, and again as stated Jester kit might have been okay with plain shorts but overall, truly ganting outfit.

Court jester, although with plain shorts it might have been almost okay.

Agree,might have been nice with white shorts ! But honkin with the jester shorts !

But all home kits shoukd have white shorts IMHO ! ^_^

image_10867.gif

But I think this "Xara" template is the worst of the recent home kits ! No hoop no imagination etc etc

image_8533.gif

Had to be back when Ally Mcleod was manager that flouro yellow Adidas strip thank phuc it had NO club badge on it can anyone remember it?
I actually liked that strip. For me, it will always be associated with guys like Willie Irvine and Brian McLaughlin and visiting some of the old-school grounds like Starks Park, Firs Park, Brockville, Palmerston etc.