Motherwell Vs St Johnstone 10/11 Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See chat in the paper today of a bug in the squad coming back from Inverness. Not a huge squad so even a couple not fully at it could have an impact. Casagolda I'm not getting overly excited about and would be surprised if we see him at all tomorrow.

Christ. Last thing we need going into the next two matches.

it'll be interesting to see how we line up tonight. assuming las won't make it i'd go..

randy

saunders craggs reynolds hammell

humph hateley jenno murphy

sutton blackman

predictions:

3 - 0 to the well. murphy, blackman, sutton :D

and it's going to be bloody baltic. sunny with no cloud cover today so it'll be freezing later on.

£18 to get into this game is a fucking joke.

No wonder scottish footballs dying on its arse.

i go to games with the mrs so thats 36 smackers for me . tenner for the babysitter <_ program quid. thats notes before grub and juce etc. easy quid spent tonight. im fucking gutted already we love the well though so its gotta be done. expecting a poor turnout tonight src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_grin.gif" alt=":D">

i go to games with the mrs so thats 36 smackers for me . tenner for the babysitter :cheers: , program 2 quid. thats 48 notes before grub and juce etc. easy 60 quid spent tonight. im fucking gutted already <_ we love the well though so its gotta be done. im expecting a poor turnout tonight src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_whistling.gif" alt=":whistling:">

There's yer problem, right there. :notworthy:

If I was you I'd stay in the house, put the weans to bed, watch the Manchester derby with a couple of tins, have a cheeky :wank: at half time and be 30 notes up.

Cannot play media. Sorry, this media is not available in your territory.

Live commentary from BBC Radio Scotland's Sportsound.

Please note: Only available to users in the UK.

Allways the same. :whistling: *take open all mics*