Motherwell Vs St Johnstone 10/11 Discussion Thread

David

Crawford Allan is a pernickity wee dick as a ref - always has been and was the same tonight but he had no decisions to make that were game changing so for that lets be grateful. And the yellow card call on Enckelman was spot on.

Could have given a foul for that blatant elbow on Humphrey and perhaps a card, one or two wee incidents I didn't agree with as well but to be honest not a lot for him to get wrong really.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we were stunning in that first half. Ripped them a new arsehole.

Second half we just took the foot off the gas, but they still didn't pile forward as they knew they would get fucked on the counter.

Loving our style of play at the moment. With guys like Gow, Casagolda and Saunders on the bench its looking good from where I am sitting.

Just found out. My son just came in. He's a ballboy and he heard Craig Brown say that he felt that wee :wank: Reid was able to influence the stand-side linesman at the Hamilton game, so he decided to take that dugout so that it didn't happen again.

We were pondering this too!

Ma mate reckon's they sat in the smaller dugout so Jack and Victor could snuggle up together and share a tartan shawl!

I'll tell you what - make the most of it girls and guys.......this is as good as it gets or ever is likely to get. For a team sitting in 3rd place getting less than 3500 for a game is embarrassing. Sure it is midweek - sure it is expensive, but we cannot expect the club to sustain this level of performance on such paltry crowds.

1st half was good to watch and if we get less than a £1 million for Humps it will be daylight robbery.

You canny really moan after a 4-0 home win can you?!! Great attacking display in the first half, wonderful approach play from Murph and Hump and great finishing from the Blackman.

Second half was more of a solid defensive effort, they had to come out and have a go, and to their credit they did. They were perhaps due a goal but well done to our boys for the clean sheet.

Delighted with the outcome, now its onto a re-born Hibbees! Mon the Well!!

changing dugouts was part of a bigger plan

this afternoon Jack and Victor got the player on a bus and had it driven around Motherwell for 2 hours, covered over the welcome to Firpark sign and swaped signs on the home and away dressing rooms

the result was a 4-0 away win :evilgrin:

changing dugouts was part of a bigger plan

this afternoon Jack and Victor got the player on a bus and had it driven around Motherwell for 2 hours, covered over the welcome to Firpark sign and swaped signs on the home and away dressing rooms

the result was a 4-0 away win :evilgrin:

So can we get the South Stand for the Hearts game at the end of the month?

If the BBC stats are to be believed, they had a good deal more:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/s...rem/9172885.stm

You have to wonder about that. No way did they have over 60% possession! Delighted with that, we cruised the game and never needed to up gear at any time. As easy a 4-0 win as we will ever have, really didn't feel like they would even score and although we gave them as much of the ball as they wanted second 45 (and it was never 60% of it) you felt like we were taking it easy ahead of Saturday. Game done in the first half, Humphrey immense.

You have to wonder about that.

I think you'll find they probably did because all our attacks were quick and then the ball went back and they plodded up with it. Not overly surprised that they had more of the ball but all of the meaningful possession was ours.

Someone mentioned to me that it had something to do with Rangers needing to better Basel's performance in Europe this season? Although I thought that would've been to get the 2CL, 3EL back for 2012-13 season

Those ranking you have there are for this season, so cannot determine who gets in next season, however, If we stay 15 or higher THIS season, we'll be back to 2CL, 3EL As of the 2012-2013 season. :evilgrin:

You have to wonder about that. No way did they have over 60% possession! Delighted with that, we cruised the game and never needed to up gear at any time. As easy a 4-0 win as we will ever have, really didn't feel like they would even score and although we gave them as much of the ball as they wanted second 45 (and it was never 60% of it) you felt like we were taking it easy ahead of Saturday. Game done in the first half, Humphrey immense.

Especially in an article where they described tonight's 4-0 defeat as Saint Johnstone's

third three-nil defeat in a row

:evilgrin: