Vandalism After Break In At Fp

rambunctious

According to the Saint Johnstone website their fans will be seated in the Phil O'Donnell stand due vandalism in the South stand after a break-in! Anybody else wondering if the vandalism was brought about by the intruders' frustration at lack of silver in the trophy room to steal?? icon5.gif Anybody heard anything?

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsit....php?param=1099

Clocked this on the St Johnstone site:

Saints fans heading to tonight’s match at Motherwell are advised that they will be accommodated in the south end of the Main Stand at Fir Park, entry by turnstiles 6 and 7.

The Lanarkshire club have suffered vandalism damage following a break-in to their South Stand – the normal location for away support.

Kick off is 7.45pm

Anyone know anything about what happened?

EDIT - Sorry, just clocked the other thread on the subject. :D

There were some issues during the dundee utd game and a few seats were broken / ripped off - but there were no issuesduring the accies game - maybe an excuse as they dont expect a large travelling support not to open the stand?

Presumably a "break-in" would be something that had happened some time after both of those games.

makaveli? :D

anyway there's plenty of silverware in the main stand if you know where to look.

there's a quite a lot of fucked seats in the south as well that must have been smashed by the dundee united oap bashers at the league against them. i take it united will have to pay to sort this?

1st I've heard

Not a speculation, it was a statement.

I suggested if the club wanted to close a stand (as some posters suggested) then I don't understand why they'd have to conjure up a lie. Surely they'd just do it.

Orange Country Dosser suggested I had additional information and alluded to deception on the part of the club. I did not.

However, if you aren't happy with people speculating on here you may have to censor half the posts. From potential players we may have arriving to the new sponsors to back in July how much a Chapmans pie would cost.