fucking linesman fucking lines man fucking linesman fucking linesman

Its all to easy for decisions like this to go agenst us.

Not overly downhearted were just no good enough a team to put 3 or 4 wins together or go on a 10 game unbeaten run, and that's the type of form we will have to show if 3rd place and Europe is to be achieved. Although we had most of the possession Hibs according to the beeb had 7 attempts on target while we had only 2 .Most disappointing is that we lose points AGAIN after being in front ,twice against what is for me a poor Hibs side. Ah well things will look better after a few beers and a couple of vodkas I'm sure ,have a nice weekend guys. :wallbash:

ok fair doos!! I do get behind the team and i never go to a game and boo anyone, especially our players.......its just i've now watched Stephen Craigan continually make f*k ups to cause us games for 10yrs now, through giving away penalties, indecisive decisions and an overall lack of ability!!

and ok, he's got 50 caps for the Irish....yada yada yada.........i just get exhausted watching him every week!!

I apologise to all the posters here who believe he is a wonderful talent!!

still 4th place at this time of season is an excellent achievment, well done lads (i like to end on a positive)

Every season there's a team we just are dreadful against, no matter how bad they are. At the moment, Hibs are vying for that title along with Hamilton for us. Ach, shit happens. Let's bounce back next week.

We should have only drawn by a Craigan error. We lost because of a bad decision from the officials.

We lost because we played shite. Just in from the game and we really didn't do ourselves justice today. There were plenty of individual errors, Craigan's unfortunately cost the goal, but he made plenty of crucial stops too. Yes, from what I've heard, Saunders' goal should have stood but to be honest, we were poor today and deserved what we got.

Stunning save from Randolph near the end to keep out Riordan though and as for the subs thing - they were standing waiting to come on for about 5 minutes before they were allowed on. It was still way too late but they would've been on earlier had play stopped sooner.

Hibs boy should have walked near the end though. Absolutely shocking tackle on Randolph at the end, could have really hurt him but instead McDonald books the Hibs player and Craigan for complaining. Followed shortly by Reynolds getting booked after a Hibs player tries to completely take him out the game! Poor refereeing from a guy obviously trying to stay out of the headlines but instead letting some shocking challenges go relatively unpunished.

Overall verdict though, must try harder.

Who was our best player on today?

Personally, I'd say Hammell.

Randolph - not much he could have done with the 2nd goal, couldn't really see the first. Great save at the end though.

Hammell - Lost count of the number of times Hammell ended up winning the ball for us in the centre of the park or screaming for it wide left. He actually seemed to be playing Left Back, Left Wing and Centre Midfield at times today.

Saunders - Lost his man way too easily today and looked a bit lost.

Craigan and Reynolds both had good moments and bad. Craigan's passback obviously the worst.

Jennings - not really at the races today. Too many misplaced passes and couldn't really impose himself on the game.

Hateley - very poor game. Passing was woeful, as was his positioning.

Murphy and Humphrey both did well in spells but had long periods where they drifted out the game. Great run by Murph for the penalty, likewise Humphrey towards the end of the 1st half but couldn't find a man.

Gow - didn't seem to be at the races today. Had one or two good flashes of skill but couldn't make them count.

Blackman tried hard but usually had 3 or 4 Hibs players around him.

Bad day at the office in general.

Expected so much better today, terrible defence cost us. Hibs took their chances and we didn't despite having all the pressure. Riordan should still have been suspended from last week in my eyes but alas we gifted them 2 goals and couldn't put them away at the other end (unlike Wednesday). Out of third place since the last time we were in Edinburgh, hopefully we'll be back up before long. Forwards lacked their usual edge this week but nobody stood out as being terrible. Gow slipped a bit though just when he looked like he'd turned the corner. Wait and see I suppose.

Didn't affect the outcome but Dougie McDonald fucked up. A lot. We had 5 players booked without making a tackle as he lost control of the game. Hibs had one maybe two red-card worthy tackles at the end, was sure someone was gonna walk but he shat it.

Both teams were very poor today. I can't remember hubs being in out box the as second Hal apart from to kick Randolph. A draw was the only fair result today a d we were cost that by a shocking referee. We'll live to fight another day, hibs I'm not to sure. They were woeful.

Not overly downhearted were just no good enough a team to put 3 or 4 wins together or go on a 10 game unbeaten run, and that's the type of form we will have to show if 3rd place and Europe is to be achieved. Although we had most of the possession Hibs according to the beeb had 7 attempts on target while we had only 2 .Most disappointing is that we lose points AGAIN after being in front ,twice against what is for me a poor Hibs side. Ah well things will look better after a few beers and a couple of vodkas I'm sure ,have a nice weekend guys. :drinks:

Likewise 4th is good enough for me after 1/3 season, far better than I ever dare hope for, but once the season starts and you see the opposition and our own team sometimes the old what if thoughts come into it.

but regards not being good enough for a run I think we are, especially in the SPL, however all the best teams I've watched change as little as possible during these runs

Mr Brown seems to be chopping and changing our line ups every game, even when the same players are fit and available, and I'll never understand changing a team thats just had their biggest victory of the season.

I've just watched the first half and again its the middle of the park that we lost out on again, Lasleys change was forced on us, and the most obvious replacement for him is Fitzpatrick, but we've been all over the shop at times dabbling with too many things when its really only one player out.

Still I feel like i'm moaning and thats not whats meant more like dreaming :P

not that a bad result or performance in context but definitely craig brown's worst day in the motherwell dug out.

tom hateley - back in centre midfield and as ineffectual as ever. he won the ball once in the entire game and was generally murder. we can't go away from home and play with two attacking wingers and a passenger in the centre of midfield, we found that out badly in the 6-6 game. the guy clearly isn't cut out to play in a pair in centre midfield. fitzy gave the ball away loads the other night but i would still have him in front of hateley as he's got a bit of dig.

alan gow - big sutty had a decent game the other night and it was clear from the ict and st johnstone games that we're much better with sutton in the team but gow came back in anyway. he was diabolical the day, he had some nice bits of skill in the first half but most of the time he doesn't seem interested. an empty shirt who better lose his place for the trip to midden.

subs - nae subs for 88 minutes even although mark brown hasn't made a save then three on at once. only they don't get on for a couple of minutes then even when play stops we don't put them on as we're defending a free kick then it's another couple of minutes. awful.

saying that we've played much worse at easter road and the two goals we lost were very unlucky. we're still in a great position and hopefully we'll bounce back from today with an excellent performance in the next fixture as we have done from all our league loses this season.