You're Gonna Hate Me For This

Taff

I honestly think that anyone who isn't willing to sing/chant and help create a atmosphere should shuffle off to the main stand and leave the east to those of us who are willing to create a atmosphere.

If everyone in the east stand is singing/chanting in unison, clapping,jumping etc every game the players will respond.

I Also i believe if fir park had a better atmosphere the attendances would grow.

Id much rather be watching st mirren on a wednesday being involved in a great atmosphere than sat there feeling like im in a library.

I bet many people who moan about the atmosphere don't join in. They think its up to others.

If you truly love our club show it through song and get involved.

Far to many people sit there and moan in my opinion.

I like libraries......I do like clapping.....It's quite the conundrum

But which is best? There's only one way to find out.....FIIIIGHT! :D

Seriously, it should be very easy for more folk to sing and shout more positively at the fitba, especially as it will help the team and probably improve everyone's level of enjoyment.

That said you canny force people to do that if they don't want to, all you can do is encourage a more vocal and positive response from the folk around you, wherever you sit.

Lets be honest the atmosphere at Fir Park is as deed as a dodo. Has been for a long time. Which is a huge shame. Personally I'm not one for singing etc.. I attend almost all the games and support the side the way I want. I think if you start telling people how to support there side it will deter fans rather than increase the capacity. At the end of the day we are 3rd in the league the side done not to badly i might add on wednesday night and the atmosphere was as flat as a pancake.

Fucking idiot.

Maybe we should just ban all the fans who don't sing aswell?

75% of revenue gone.

Get a fucking clue mate.

A bit too far I think. The guy does have a point. If there was one bouncing stand full of 3000 'Well fans running along the side of the pitch at every game, the players would respond in a positive manor. Look at the 6-6 game for example, do you think we would have come back from 6-2 down if it wasn't for the support of the fans who stayed And even more do you think that Jutkiewicz would've even attempted that shot if it was for the confidence boost the fans gave him, No. He would've brought it down and waited for support.

He doesn't mention banning fans. Thats all your adding to the statement. He simply suggests that they move, NOT that they leave.

The only way you're gonna get a decent atmosphere at Fir Park again is if you get everyone half cut afore the game, then there might be a chance of some singing.

More drink = more dunk people = more people singing = better atmosphere.

The sooner they allow bevy back into the ground the better imo.

A bit too far I think. The guy does have a point. If there was one bouncing stand full of 3000 'Well fans running along the side of the pitch at every game, the players would respond in a positive manor. Look at the 6-6 game for example, do you think we would have come back from 6-2 down if it wasn't for the support of the fans who stayed And even more do you think that Jutkiewicz would've even attempted that shot if it was for the confidence boost the fans gave him, No. He would've brought it down and waited for support.

He doesn't mention banning fans. Thats all your adding to the statement. He simply suggests that they move, NOT that they leave.

The only way you're gonna get a decent atmosphere at Fir Park again is if you get everyone half cut afore the game, then there might be a chance of some singing.

More drink = more dunk people = more people singing = better atmosphere.

The sooner they allow bevy back into the ground the better imo.

Inspired.

I honestly think that anyone who isn't willing to sing/chant and help create a atmosphere should shuffle off to the main stand and leave the east to those of us who are willing to create a atmosphere.

Perhaps we should sort out a part of the east that can house a claret & amber version of the Green Brigade. eh?

If everyone starts jumping the place will collapse.

Seriously though jump up and down better atmosphere no?

kicks off at the minute mark

The Motherwell Stewards would have a nervous breakdown if this kind of evil uprising was to start. Standing up, singing, the flying of flags. A health and safety nightmare and it may even offend Old Firm fans that travel a long way to graciously come and visit us. This is a non starter in my eyes. Shame on you Happyslappy for even suggesting such a thing. The image of Che Guvara alone could offend our sterile wee environment.It is fans like you that do the game no good whatsoever and would bring DISGRACE upon our club. :unsure:

If everyone starts jumping the place will collapse.

Seriously though jump up and down better atmosphere no?

kicks off at the minute mark

or hire this dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtLxpMyh13g

Fuck sake. Do they get together through the week to practice?

Here's some prespective on "a flare in the east stand"