Soccer Am

Scooby Hugh

Some folk on here take things (and themselves!) too seriously.

We went to have fun and we did. No-one claimed we were representative of all 'Well fans, cos if we were we'd have been moaning faced miserable c**ts like many on here.

Lighten up FFS.

Well said pal, Well done lads :lol:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a conspiracy I tell ya. Camera angles and all that........-) Just under 5 foot 4 to be honest.

Great day, Sky treated us very well indeed. Not everyone's cup of tea but thoroughly enjoyed it. The amount of work that goes on behind the scenes is unbelieveable superb stuff!

Sky were really great to us especially Robbie, guy ran about daft for us while doing his job.

All the other Soccer AM crew were amazing but big shout to Baby Elvis "Motherwell Fans make some noise" :thumbup:

Unbelieveable tekkers

Shug

Some folk on here take things (and themselves!) too seriously.

We went to have fun and we did. No-one claimed we were representative of all 'Well fans, cos if we were we'd have been moaning faced miserable c**ts like many on here.

Lighten up FFS.

Think the fame might have gone to your head.

Dont think any one was having a go just having a bit of fun the same as you had.

the young guy that was bottom right in the stand thingy looked somewhat like Chris Porter :lol:

if he is who i think he is, the lad's from Grimsby

must've been brilliant when the well fans were shoutin SCOTLAND!!! SCOTLAND!!!! SCOTLAND!!!!! :O

Yea that was me sat at the front, and i didnt have a problem with the scoptland chants as im from scotland, although my accent may make people believe otherwise lol

• 2 weeks later...