Offside?

milo

:doh:

First time I have seen anything about it since the game. Onside without a doubt. The only way I can get my head round it is to think we got a soft penalty. Two wrongs don't make a right but we do need to highlight it then move on quickly imo.

Only thing that matters now is our game vs St Mirren.

Except we didn't get a soft penalty, a huge chunk of Murphy's shirt was being hauled and I don't know how Hibs players had the audacity to complain about it. And for once Dougie McDonald was perfectly positioned.

I'll need to see it again but from what I saw I thought we were lucky to get it.

But because it didn't happen to either of the ugly sisters no one gives a flying fuck.

We need a manager that is willing to call it as he sees it, regardless of what is considered "polite behaviour", and we need enough fans to kick up fuck about it.

We have neither of those, so it'll be forgotten about by tomorrow.

We need a manager that is willing to call it as he sees it, regardless of what is considered "polite behaviour", and we need enough fans to kick up fuck about it.
Has taking a pot-shot at a ref in a post-match interview every done any manager any good? I would imagine Brown has more influence and respect talking to officials behind the scenes than mouthing off to the media.

Except we didn't get a soft penalty, a huge chunk of Murphy's shirt was being hauled and I don't know how Hibs players had the audacity to complain about it. And for once Dougie McDonald was perfectly positioned.

I was probably the closest 'Well Fan to it and it was never a penalty in a Million Years! Poor Decision by McDonald. I didn't think we were worthy of even getting a goal yesterday.

As for the Non-Goal-goal, I think that was an awful decision.

I was probably the closest 'Well Fan to it and it was never a penalty in a Million Years! Poor Decision by McDonald. I didn't think we were worthy of even getting a goal yesterday.

As for the Non-Goal-goal, I think that was an awful decision.

TV replays showed it was clearly a penalty. Nearly had the shirt off Murphy's back.

Where this eejit's concerned it needs to be a stonewaller for him to even consider giving it.

I was probably the closest 'Well Fan to it and it was never a penalty in a Million Years! Poor Decision by McDonald.

It was a stonewaller.

I didn't think we were worthy of even getting a goal yesterday.

We got played off the park for the first 25 minutes or so, but came into it after that.

We deserved a draw I reckon.

What is worse for me is the linesman is looking right along the line. How on Earth could he miss that? He should be instantly booted out, but he won't be. Why? Because Neil Lennon aint involved.

To be honest watching the game I thought it was soft, then I remembered it was Dougie McDonald reffing and he would never give us the time of day unless it was blatant. Watching the replay confirmed that view but he was in a good position to see it.

The offside goal is just wrong but we won't get any press over it, Granpa' won't make an issue of it, the press widnae bother their erse anyroads so we do as we always do, wait til Kingdom Come for it to even itself out.

Gannon tried the whole ref thing and got hung out to dry for it, wee clubs just don't get away with what Lennon has been getting away with. Quite hilarious actually to see a club who get more favours from officialdom than anyone bleating about a ref who got something right against them. The rest is just an obvious smokescreen but a copy writers dream, I can just imagine them rubbing their hands (and other bits) at the thought of another Lennon press conference.