Motherwell V Rangers

Taff

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time in months seeing Motherwell and have not seen Rangers all season. The clear differences to me were the Rangers players were bigger, stronger, more skilled and their passing was better. Our defence was poor and there was no one taking charge of the midfield or running at the Rangers defence. There was no one in the middle when we did cross the ball. Oh well, things will get better....

'cause he's shite

Totally agree but so was Craigan for instance and Hately was even worse and lets not forget the rest of them - all shite today!! Only Randolph might rate a mention as he could do fuck all for three of the goals and the scoreline could have been worse without him!!

Totally agree but so was Craigan for instance and Hately was even worse and lets not forget the rest of them - all shite today!! Only Randolph might rate a mention as he could do fuck all for three of the goals and the scoreline could have been worse without him!!

Aye but I hear that some of the team had a wee touch of a tummy bug :mad:

Only 1 man trying for us out there today Lasley, We are in desperate need of a new manager ASAP, the team had no clue what to do today. Any players who's future (at least till the end of the season) lies other than Fir Park should leave now. Gow, had a nightmare and should have been hooked after 20 mins, but sadly he's not the only one.

Well that was a dire dire performance today in every way ,I cant take one positive from that display ,we didn't have one player today that would get pass marks. I'm not going to mention any individuals but some players just ain't good enough to play for Motherwell f.c. I can understand anyone looking at our squad at present then being told by J.B that no money is available for players and having second thoughts about being our gaffer.

looks as if we are entertaining a Craigan nightmare period. For such an experienced player, he's so up and down it's unreal. When he has a nightmare the whole defence has a nightmare. I reckon Craigan is due a red card, as his timing in the tackle is shocking at the moment and it's bordering on being dangerous.

Just look at the midfield Gow, Humprhrey & Murphy who's going to win the ball? Lasley was covering for those three.

We missed Jennings, and we better find a replacement for him quick.

As for Lasley, his behavour was probably more aggressive tonight than Jennings after being booked yet stayed on the field.

Saunders is a young player and we have got to accept he will make mistakes. But playing beside seasoned professionals should be a help not a burden. If he follows the examples of Craigan and Reynolds his developement could go backwards.

We all need a change in formation as the flying wingers tactic has been sussed.

Needless to say but that was somewhat crap. Defensively dire, left so much space out wide at times it was ridiculous. When we ran at them we could get through, just didn't believe enough.

totally spineless effort from motherwell today:

hateley - no show,

humprhreys - canny beat a man + no supply,

craigan ,reynolds & saunders - shocking,

gow - very poor,

murphy - playing out of position to fit gow in,

blackman - poor,

only lasley & hammel were tackling & trying as usual.

i fear we are heading for a relegation dogfight.

time for changes in defence craigan,reynolds and hammell have it all to easy it doesnt matter how many times the fuck up theyll still be in the team for the next game.page deserves a chance right now and i would have hutchinson in if he is match fit.the goals we gave away against hearts and now rangers are criminal and though celtic are shite i fear were in for a doing when we play them

What the absolute fuck was that? :mad:

I really dont have the words to properly explain how pissed off I am att that display and especially to explain how much I hate those h*n bastards.

First time I've ever seen the place empty with 30 minutes still to play, absolutely ficking dire :dash2: