• Chris Humphrey
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Marc Fitzpatrick
    • Alan Gow
    • Nick Blackman
    • John Sutton
    • Null Vote

I think people are going a bit over the top with Fitzpatrick, he gave a lot of balls away and i thought he was quite poor, especially in the first half. I like Fitzy but i didn't think tonight he was up to much and was struggling in the second half.

I don't necessarily disagree with what you say, but name a player that wasn't giving the ball away too often, and as for struggling he done not too bad for someone thats not being playing regularly? and has had hell of a lot of blows but still comes back everytime and displays what a pro should be like.

we could do with a few more with the same attitude

Fitzpatrick for me by a distance. Was clear he had the role to win the ball back and if he then gave it away again fair enough because the defence were back in position. It allowed the full backs to function better than on Sunday and it allowed us to try and attack. Celtic defended better than we attacked so it didn't work entirely properly. Agree his distribution could have been better at times but he was always under pressure when he had the ball just by the nature of what he was doing and he never looked like doing something goal costing. Good performance.