Half Time Video

steelboy

when the o'donnell video started i thought it would be mainly celtic clips with a bit of motherwell sliced in.

turns out i gave the scum too much credit and it was all clips of him playing for celtic with the only sight of motherwell being phil scoring a couple of goals against us. fair enough it was there home game but any tribute should have been for phil o'donnell the man not phil o'donnell the celtic player.

as usual the ambulance chasers use any tradegy to suit their purposes. three years ago they managed to get their game called off because they had injuries/suspensions even though only 2 or 3 celtic players knew phil while dundee united had to play. the next week they marched their full 25 man squad (including the likes of non english speaking nakamura and evander sno) into the church in hamilton even although spl clubs had been asked to limit numbers and many people who knew phil were left outside. a few months later they organised a charity game at their ground rather than fir park and after they had monopolised that they announced half the proceeds would go to their own charity.

tonight one team went onto the park in tribute to phil with black armbands on yet when it came to half time entertaiment they did their usual victim act and only celtic got a look in.

complete and utter scumbags and the sooner they get out of scottish football the better.

When i seen the video i laughed,

It doesnt surprise me that they would do this. They like Rangers constantly try at every turn to belittle other teams in the league.

Do they not understand Uncle Phil played for another club?

And if their soooooo interested in showing their appreciation were they at the walk to celtic park the other day?

Nah they dont care it's more of the "boohoo were celtic and we have to play in a shitty league. Our managers a c**t and our teams pish but everyone is against us"

I agree that the video tribute should've recognised Phil's efforts at Motherwell, especially as we were their opponents last night. Shame on you Shellic!

However I will pay tribute to their fans who applauded the unfurling of our O'Donnell #10 flag, credit where its due.

Uncle Phil made over 200 appearances for 'Well but barely scratched 90 for Celtic. However, blighted as Scottish football is by the OF, he will forever be remembered as a Celtic player. It is a sad commentary on the plight of Scottish football and Scottish society.

Sad bit for me was the wee lad comming out with a celtic scarf on.

See above :wallbash: .