Dundee Roll Call

something else

I'll not be there to watch yet another lower league club knock us out the cup. Been to Dens 4 times in my life and we've drawn one and lost 3 of these so with that record you'll be pleased I won't be going.

Maybe if the players gave a fuck and/or could actually pass the ball to each other things would be different....

McCall's already watched the fringe players in a bounce game so the first team players better start giving a fuck or they will be hard pushed to find a place on the bench. New manager means clean slate for everyone so McCall will not just play wasters out of blind loyalty.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whit nae trains frae Aberdeen then? :huh:

Aye, but I'd need to leave the house even earlier on the Saturday to get the train from Elgin into Aberdeen, (and have an overnight).

The jist of my post was that I entered my requirements on the Scotrail website.... Elgin to Dundee, arriving before 1:15pm and that was my result ----- leave the day before :O to make a 120mile journey, :doh: MADNESS

Aye, but I'd need to leave the house even earlier on the Saturday to get the train from Elgin into Aberdeen, (and have an overnight).

The jist of my post was that I entered my requirements on the Scotrail website.... Elgin to Dundee, arriving before 1:15pm and that was my result ----- leave the day before :O to make a 120mile journey, :doh: MADNESS

:woop: I think this shows up a severe lack of commitment on your part. :thumbup: Managed to shake off the doldrums from the xmas football :thumbup: Minibus leaves the Glorious Netherton at half ten :cheers::drinks:

I will not be there. Kick off on Sunday to suit TV. Fucking fed up trying to get to games at times that don't suit anyone. :lol:

Neither wonder fans are drifting away. I remember when football was played on two days. Saturday 3.00pm and Wednesday 7.30pm. You could plan for it.

Make no mistake this is a tough tie for us and defeat would be no shock. I can only hope that the Motherwell players start looking as if they give a fuck or perhaps the old "on the box hoodoo" will strike again.

:lol: gobsmacked ------ just had my mind made up for me.

To travel with Scotrail to Dundee, (approx 120miles away), and arrive before 1:15pm on Sunday 9th January :-

Depart Elgin - Sat 8th Jan 21:36hrs :doh:

Arrive Inverness - Sat 8th Jan 22:24hrs

Depart Inverness - Sun 9th Jan 09:40hrs

Arrive Perth - Sun 9th Jan 11:57hrs

Depart Perth - Sun 9th Jan 12:47hrs

Arrive Dundee - Sun 9th Jan 13:10hrs

Train Fare- £77.50 :O:O And that's not counting my overnight in Inverness, 40 miles in the wrong direction :doh:

Incredible

Don,t know if this is any good but checked thetrainline.com and came up with the following options

Leave Inverness Sunday 9th 9.40am arrive Dundee 1.10pm (Change at Perth)

returning from Dundee Sunday 9th 16.43 arrive Inverness 20.44 or leave 19.30 arrive 23.14 (both change at Perth)

I know this is tight given the kick off time but it might be an option for you, good luck

The jist of my post was that I entered my requirements on the Scotrail website.... Elgin to Dundee, arriving before 1:15pm and that was my result ----- leave the day before :doh: to make a 120mile journey, :lol: MADNESS

We're winning 1-0, Fitzpatrick with a sclaff. Steady first half hour.

In real world, judging by forecast and whats going up there that the stand they working on they could live without absolutely certain the game will be on. And I'm going to make my Dens Park debut.

Watched it on SKY ......... travelling numbers looked very decent all things considered......Well done to those who made the trip to support the team :thumbup:

hopefully everyone had a safe trip.

we saw a smashed up mini just after the falkirk turnoff on the m80, the trip home was ok though.