Dundee Game

RoscoDee

The 'Derry'? What's the story behind that again?

It's the wee stand at the sid of the pitch (almost a shed) and is well known for its atmosphere. Apparently thats the noisy stand and is always rocking in big games such as this one. Heres an example

. Still, we'll shut them up!!

5114028422_6914232e0b.jpg

Typical minky Dundee!!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's the chances of the game being on ? ive read there not clearing the pitch of snow till 9am Sunday morning .if the pitch is frozen under the snow........... ?I think they have undersoil heating but you never now how the park is under the snow .

what's the chances of the game being on ? ive read there not clearing the pitch of snow till 9am Sunday morning .if the pitch is frozen under the snow........... ?I think they have undersoil heating but you never now how the park is under the snow .

They have undersoil heating and a cover over the pitch. Yhey also have volouteers helping tomorrow and they have managed to get every home game on through this horrible weather. Also they'll make sure it is on as they desperitely need the money from SKY and they are expecting a bumper crowd. All points in the direction of the game being on! :mad:

Anyone know if there is a web link so that I can watch the game live in Texas? Also i see that someetime people will post links to BBC for highlights but for some reason it comes up message "not available to play in your region" , or something along those lines. Why the hell is that when there are clips from all over the world one here to view. Not sure if some of the other exiled fans on here have the same issue depending on what country they are in.

Anyone know if there is a web link so that I can watch the game live in Texas? Also i see that someetime people will post links to BBC for highlights but for some reason it comes up message "not available to play in your region" , or something along those lines. Why the hell is that when there are clips from all over the world one here to view. Not sure if some of the other exiled fans on here have the same issue depending on what country they are in.

There will be lot of links when the game is on ,you can try here or here when the game starts.Its a good idea to bookmark the links, then you have them for the next live game :mad:

http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=home

Try this website just before kick off. You should get the game here!

For you guys in Dundee, how's the surrounding area ? Pretty confident they'll move heaven and earth to get the park ok, but the area arond the park is a police call, is it not ?

Fair way from Dundee, but where I am in Falkirk is pretty bad again tonight with the snow

MON RA DOSSERS