Time To Go On Strike

Amber_nectar

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the 'every game's a meaningful game' bollocks is being rolled out by Doncaster.

But we've been here before - high stakes and repetition does not equal entertainment it equals park the bus fitba!

Utter utter abyssmal (with the emphasis on abyss) shite

And we all know as well steve that going to a 10 team league will take us right back there because of teams fear of being relegated from a league of 10

And we all know as well steve that going to a 10 team league will take us right back there because of teams fear of being relegated from a league of 10

Funnily enough he says that the fans asking for a bigger league are looking at one aspect in isolation - are they indeed Mr Doncaster you fucking pillock?

Are you not looking at / gambling on the financial side in isolation - shiting yourself that 4 OF games are the salvation for all parties.

Funnily enough he says that the fans asking for a bigger league are looking at one aspect in isolation - are they indeed Mr Doncaster you fucking pillock?

Are you not looking at / gambling on the financial side in isolation - shiting yourself that 4 OF games are the salvation for all parties.

Well of course every team in the spl wants to play the of 4 times as well.

It might just be me steve but i think that say we went to a 16 and there might only be 2 old firm games, Im sure you would get a bigger crowd and bigger viewing figures because its rare to have an old firm match people will want to see and it's the same with every other team and the old firm

I used to love going to fir park to see us play they two but now i hate it.

Why dilute an already shit product?

Thats not only it though. All the other teams in the current SPL still want the pontial of 4 games against the OF.

Its so sad that these guys that run the clubs can't see past the pound signs and listen to us.

I have now sat in a pish soaked freezing Fir park to watch my team. That was almost the last straw, but I think a 10 team league might finish me off.

Their should be the following proposal on the table, a guaranteed equal split of TV money. A return to splitting gate receipts 50/50(after costs) and the one aspect which is maybe more debateable an 18 team top division and a single 24 team 2nd division.

Everyone plays each other once home and away and if you want to get creative you could have play offs for if the coefficient allows the 2nd champions league spot another euefa cup spot as well as play offs for coming up or going down. Plenty reasons to keep most teams matches meaningful, less pressure on most teams for going down, a more level financial playing field and not having to watch the same old teams quite so often.

Can't see the old firm going for it, but if rest of the teams had any balls they;'d say take it or leave it and the wider game would be healthier even if the old firm couldn't just chuck money at it to win the league every year. lets face it even with the above measures they'd always still have the means for making more than the rest.

Thats not only it though. All the other teams in the current SPL still want the pontial of 4 games against the OF.

Its so sad that these guys that run the clubs can't see past the pound signs and listen to us.

I have now sat in a pish soaked freezing Fir park to watch my team. That was almost the last straw, but I think a 10 team league might finish me off.

+1

I will never get past the sight of pish flowing down the stands and past my shoes, thats what i get for sitting right in front of the guys toilets in the east stand =(