Fixture Date

B.K.

Trying to arrange something at end Jan beginning Feb and do not want to clash with a home game.

I noticed that on the official site we are listed as playing St Mirren at 19:45pm on Sat 29th Jan.

Was this correct before we got to the L C Semi ?

We were due to play St Mirren that weekend yeah Keith. With the decision to shift the League Cup Semi's to weekend dates though the Saints game has been shunted into February.

Suspect it might be some kind of flaw caused by problems encountered on the official site (as being discussed on another thread) where it appears they had to roll-back a few days worth of content.

Currently we are sitting with no game on 5th February though if that's any help. Not sure if that's the next round of the Scottish Cup or an international weekend.

Suspect it might be some kind of flaw caused by problems encountered on the official site (as being discussed on another thread) where it appears they had to roll-back a few days worth of content.

That's it in a nutshell Andy! What a horrible day I've had trying to get everything back to the way it was.

The updated fixture list is here:

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures-results/

Cheers Andy, I hadn't read any of the other threads or seen anything reported elsewhere.

The official site was the only place I could find a fixture that weekend, so wasn't sure if it was the date or time that was incorrect or indeed if I had missed something and the SPL were trying a weekend evening fixture.

Thanks for the updated link Alan, that helps me out.