5th Round Draw?

prideoflanarkshire

Does anyone know when the next round of the scottish cup is to be drawn? I have heard Tuesday but I dont think thats correct

Sure someone will know for sure!

Who do we want in the next round? I know its a bit early as lots of teams have yet to win their tie and get through, however, I would like Ayr :notworthy:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know when the next round of the scottish cup is to be drawn? I have heard Tuesday but I dont think thats correct

Sure someone will know for sure!

Who do we want in the next round? I know its a bit early as lots of teams have yet to win their tie and get through, however, I would like Ayr :notworthy:

Just a wee problem with that right enough ;)

Buckie Thistle/East Sirling, Threave Rovers/Stenhousemuir, Morton/Airdrie, QOS/Brechin or Partick if they beat Falkirk, Montrose if they beat Dunfermline.

Any of them at home and I'd fancy us for the Quarter Finals.

Anybodys fair game, got a feelin this year :lol:

I've said that for the past 7 or 8 years though :D

LOL, I'm the same. Always have that feeling only to be dashed. Would love an away day to a club like Montrose or such. Really enjoyed the Stranraer trip years back. Love going to the old fashion stadiums. Wouldnt be surprised if we drew any of the Old Squirm tho.

Certs to get a big team I think.

If it's February 5th I can't go which is a bit of a bummer. Especially if we get Aberdeen at Fir Park! Going to see Leeds Utd v Coventry. Booked the tickets ages ago.

Biffy Clyro are making the draw today. I think that's brilliant!