5th Round Draw?

prideoflanarkshire

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time we were at Stranraer in the cup was the damage, got a good result too, 4 nil doing. IIRC, they were doing no bad in the league at the time and had Harty banging the goals in, Frazer Wright would still have been there I'm sure.

Faddy and Deadly Dirk leading the line. :wank: :lol:

i dunno who i fancy..............just into the next round will do

threave would be good as i havent been to that ground, been to the other two - however, it would be a massive ticket scramble, and i dont fancy another Locos type thing where the game is always going to be called off!!

Stranraer would be a great day out..........again! stop off for a chippy on the way home, they mustve made a fortune!!!

Stenny - been there but only for a friendly, so a nice atmosphere in the terracing could be good! Would they fancy their chancies against us??? Small stadium, artificial pitch?? or would they ask Falkirk if we could play there and whoever wants to go - can easily get a ticket? (is that even an option?)

for the first time this season, i am glad i have a season ticket!!! :wank:

Fantastic draw but not perfect would have been better with more SPL teams drawn together. Someones gonna be lucky enough to get the winner of the Brechin game & barring any "shocks" everyone else is getting an SPL team. Gonna come down to luck of the draw to get a home tie. But for now i'm delighted :woop:

Am amazed hearts went out last night tbh

am not getting carried away but with a wee bit of luck I think we could get to the final if not win it

I will say one thing - we have been here before many times...

Could draw either Celtic or Gers in next round...could win of course, but better Brechin or bootom 6 SPL at home.

Still have to get through next round :D