Motherwell Fc The Future?

the fox

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe after 3 games people are saying we have made a mistake! WTF!

The guys just came in and had 4 players leave the team and having only league and cup games is trying to bring players back into the fold and try different tactics that will help the team.

Scummy McGhee and the wank Gannon had money, Broon did'nt have money but he was the fecking Scotland manager and a fantastic tactical manager.

So unless someone can show me a glaring fault in McCall i cant see any problem right now. Yes he's talking about bringing in a striker for next season but no good players will be available right now thats better than what we have, any player he signs just now will be a squad player. Im just never a fan of having to judge anyone by 3 games at least give him the best part of a season

Take out the cup game against First Division opposition his record reads 3 games played goals scored none. A home tie against a newly promoted Inverness sees our keeper as man of the match. Not a lot there to fill me with optimism. I want him to do well coz we need him to do well & if he does i'll be first to hold my hand up & say i was wrong but seriously worried right now.

Take out the cup game against First Division opposition his record reads 3 games played goals scored none. A home tie against a newly promoted Inverness sees our keeper as man of the match. Not a lot there to fill me with optimism. I want him to do well coz we need him to do well & if he does i'll be first to hold my hand up & say i was wrong but seriously worried right now.

Is that the same Inverness that...

Has lost one game away from home in over a year

That this season has managed score draws with both Rangers and Celtic away, meaning our clean sheet looks even better...

That Motherwell have always struggled at home against

With all the players that are leaving and we dont know what is coming in i wonder how many season tickets the club will sell in the summer. Who knows what the future holds for MFC just need to wait and see hopefully we will get a big money owner to build a new stadium and buys great players to topple the old firm ( well i can dream) :lol:

I can understand MFC tightening their budget during financial hardships (and it is starting to set in) But, to carry out a massive cost reduction midway through the season is giving the viccy's to loyal supporters.

Appears like J.B. and co had decided we were safe for this season with our points total and decided to reign the expenditure in early. I'm starting to believe thats why C.B. and A.K. pi$$ed off to the sheepies.

Might be totally wrong with my assumptions but seems strange to change a plan midterm. Looks like all the preseason talk (bluster) of a new dawn in sponsorship and the park fiasco has finally bust the bank.

All this condensed with the SPL (your havin' a laff) 10 team restructure and I can't see where we're heading.....other than downward.

Like Big Pie, after 40+ years following The Well, I think I've gave up.

So much for the 1/2 season ticket I got at Christmas. (A total waste of £££money)

.................Like Big Pie, after 40+ years following The Well, I think I've gave up.

Maybe 200 miles away but that aint changed where my heart lies ....... just going thru a low motivation period of scunneredness with MFC, Stewart Milne and the SPL, and feeling sorry for myself ....... but I'll always be a 'Well fan.

I cant believe after 3 games people are saying we have made a mistake! WTF!

I thought we had make a mistake after 0 games and I have seen nothing to change my mind. We have not had that new manager lift that can sometimes see you through the first few games, there is no plan to bring in new players and the guy does not have himself fixed with an assistant yet.

I wish him well and would love to be wrong but I think despite the brave faces many are putting on there is an underlying sense of worry about him being the man for the job.

I am about £40 better off having bailed out on the Hamilton and ICT games and it will be £60 when I don't go to watch the defeat to Hibs on Saturday. Not a real fan I know but my breaking point was his appointment. My choice on how I am going to spend my time and money.

I know we've got a new manager, but the rot needs to stop at some point and for me that should be/has to be Saturday. The general feeling on here in the past month has been been pretty much doom and gloom.

We need a few bits of good news to keep interest from waning. I would also suggest that any information that is relayed to the fans from the club is rigorously checked and verified so we aren't left hanging or get hit with a u-turn 24 hours later.

For me the Dundee performance was flattering against what many of their fans would argue was their worst performance this season. It was also serendipitous in my opinion for McCall in the way everything clicked into place for him in terms of available players and no conflicts in selection within the starting line-up.

Hamilton and Caley are teams we should be tucking away, certainly we would have 4 months ago. However I can accept 2 draws as we go through a transition, confidence and fire is reinvigorated in the players.

The facts is Hibs are worse than woeful, however this mob have taken 6 points from 6 off of us so far this season. That makes me descend into a silent quivering rage.

I want a display of guts and commitment, harassing the opposition off the ball and dragging them out of position when we have it. Then we have a good chance.

I know we've got a new manager, but the rot needs to stop at some point and for me that should be/has to be Saturday. The general feeling on here in the past month has been been pretty much doom and gloom.

We need a few bits of good news to keep interest from waning. I would also suggest that any information that is relayed to the fans from the club is rigorously checked and verified so we aren't left hanging or get hit with a u-turn 24 hours later.

For me the Dundee performance was flattering against what many of their fans would argue was their worst performance this season. It was also serendipitous in my opinion for McCall in the way everything clicked into place for him in terms of available players and no conflicts in selection within the starting line-up.

Hamilton and Caley are teams we should be tucking away, certainly we would have 4 months ago. However I can accept 2 draws as we go through a transition, confidence and fire is reinvigorated in the players.

The facts is Hibs are worse than woeful, however this mob have taken 6 points from 6 off of us so far this season. That makes me descend into a silent quivering rage.

I want a display of guts and commitment, harassing the opposition off the ball and dragging them out of position when we have it. Then we have a good chance.

Hamilton beat us at home around 4 months ago.

We are on a bad run but have played some difficult games. We do need some new players but I look forward to seeing new faces and it will get exciting when we are involved in the run in for the top 6.

What are they doing to increase attendances and fan base dosser1886?

By going out into the schools in the community and giving the kids an introduction to football and by doing this hopefully getting them into Motherwell FC So that we have a fan base for the future. The clue is in their titles. Its not that hard to work out