Motherwell V Hibernian

star sail

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will murder this mob.

They are gone, fucked, kaput, nada, nil point.

Certain relegration is on the cards for Hibs unless they get rid of the dumbest fuck of a manager I have ever seen in my life.

I still can't beleive they got rid of that monkey John Hughes and have replaced him with an even dumber one.

mental.

It's another crossroads game. Will probably tell us whether we will be pushing up or dropping down the league.

We cant seem to cope with Hibs at all. Hibs will play for a draw, as they cant afford to lose. We will huff and puff, and then Riorden will score and that will be that sadly.

This is probably for most neutrals a stick-on draw, whereas us Well fans will expect defeat given how poor Hibs have been, whilst the Hibees will be full of doom and gloom themselves! So who will be right?!!

Team-wise I reckon Jones will debut from the start, but Grella will have to make do with a spot on the bench. I expect the following side to start tomorrow:

Randolph

Hateley

Hutchinson

Craigan

Hammell

Humphrey

Lasley

Jennings

Jones

Murphy

Sutton

It has all the hallmarks of a dour struggle, but I reckon we can pinch it 1-0.

More confident now that we have beefed the squad up abit. Fancy our chances of sneaking a win as Hibs have been rotten under CC's tenure.

Think the team virtually names itself, I think the two new boys will get the nod from the start as Stuart McCall trys to put his own stamp on the squad.

Randolph

Hateley, Hutchison, Craigan, Hammell

Humphrey, Jennings, Lasley, Jones

Grella, Murphy

Is there any news on Lasley's injury? Half expected him to be out of action for a few weeks?

With this in mind, how will the midfield set up and who is going to support the front players. I really hope the new guys bring more balance and attacking flair to the side and especially to the lhs.

I hope Hutch is ready (makings of a top player) but needs to be on his toes along with Craigan as Riorden and co won't miss Foran's sitter.

Undoubtedly our bogey team at FirPark outwith the O.F. as they seem to stretch our midfield and defense with ease at times.

This could easily be a 0-2 or 1-3 defeat, but, feel Randolph could be the pivital player in this match.

MOTM Randolph and Smith in goals for them - I'd take a 1-0 win.

I always felt recently that Reynolds was the weak link against Hibs. As soon as he stepped on the pitch against them his game fell apart. It was almost like a mental block and he forgot how to defend.

With Hutch in there instead maybe he can keep Riordan quiet as he is the man who will threaten us big time.

I think we will win 2-0 as I just can't see where Hibs will find the confidence. they are at an all time low right now and are a stick on for relegation if they can't stop this slump.

We've had a few good games and results against Hibs in recent years but mostly they've had the best of the encounters, our defence has had big problems dealing with the Hibs strikers and it will be interesting to see how they cope again tomorrow. We really shouldn't lose this game all things considered but ....you know the Well.

Is there any news on Lasley's injury? Half expected him to be out of action for a few weeks?

With this in mind, how will the midfield set up and who is going to support the front players. I really hope the new guys bring more balance and attacking flair to the side and especially to the lhs.

I hope Hutch is ready (makings of a top player) but needs to be on his toes along with Craigan as Riorden and co won't miss Foran's sitter.

Undoubtedly our bogey team at FirPark outwith the O.F. as they seem to stretch our midfield and defense with ease at times.

This could easily be a 0-2 or 1-3 defeat, but, feel Randolph could be the pivital player in this match.

MOTM Randolph and Smith in goals for them - I'd take a 1-0 win.

Just been in the Club shop,Lasley in buying a few things,he had been training in the gym while the rest of the guys were at Dalziel park,non committall on his chances for tomorrow. ;)

with Lasley out and the newbies likely to be on the bench I'd be tempted to try a 352

----------------Randy---------------------

-----Page-----Craggs-----Hutch---

Hump-------------------------------Hammell

--------Hately---Jenno---Forbes------------

---------------Sutton-----Murphy----------

A win will set us up nicely for the two upcoming cup ties

Up the 'Well

Our defending in our last 3 meetings with Hibs has been dreadful conceding 11 goals in the process. Although both teams have been having trouble finding the net recently i do believe there will be goals in this game for both teams resulting from defensive errors. Hateley has surely got to be dropped for Page, who deserves a chance to show if he can hack it at right back.

Going to be a tough game. 2-2 draw.

Just been in the Club shop,Lasley in buying a few things,he had been training in the gym while the rest of the guys were at Dalziel park,non committall on his chances for tomorrow. :thumbup:

Good to see the players putting money back into the club!

what was he buying? a chrystal pint glass? a tie? a Dalziel Rugby top? Terry ButchersAutobiography?

if lasley doesnt make it, then Hately will be in midfield and someone will come in at RB

as for the 3-5-2 mentioned earlier - no chance

it will be 442 or a 451

if we can get an early goal against them, then I think we could see another 4 goals similar to Dundee, but my head says a Hibs win

Think he will keep it 4-4-2 and keep Hately at right back as I don't think big Saunders is fit yet?

If he does that then we might see Forbes at centre mid, I know that I have been one of his biggest defenders but if he plays in the centre and plays poorly again then I can see the end of him at Motherwell. Hopefully that won't be the case and playing in his natural position will allow him to show what he can do!

Jones to replace him on the left!

Randolph

Hately Hutchinson Craigan Hammell

Humphrey Jennings Forbes Jones

Sutton and Murphy

Give Grella 20 or 30mins in the 2nd half. Hopefully Riordan plays on the left and big Hutch gives us height against Nish who although is crap always plays well against Craigan and Reynolds!

I can see the lineup tomorrow being:

Randolph

Saunders - Hutchinson - Craigan - Hammell

Humphrey - Hateley - Jennings - Jones

Sutton - Murphy

I think getting Jones in as a natural left sider is a no-brainer but hopefully McCall won't immediately disrupt the pairing of Sutton and Murphy. They're beginning to click a little and could do with more time to build up a partnership so I wouldn't like to see Grella walk straight in to the starting line up at the expense of one of those two. if we're struggling though, then get the boy on.

I always worry about playing Hibs as pretty much anything can happen so I don't want to jinx it by making a prediction.