Semi Final Buses

mfcmainstand

My mate and I are on a bus from the Joker. Other mates, John and Tony Bryce (who punt the proggies at the wedding shop) are involved in the running. You can get John on 07922 440242.

When talking yesterday he reckoned there was going to be a 85 seater (now full) and a single decker going (seats available). Leaving at 1330 he said.

Off topic I know but not worth its own thread , which are the best pre match pubs around hampden particularly ones where we can avoid the blue people ?

For your info The Spur bar on Polmadie Road,(where the Well buses are normally parked) is now a sandwich shop........sad loss was there at last 2 h*n semis it was a Smellic shop !

The International on Aikenhead Road is not to bad,the Montford or the Beechwood (both just of Aikenhead Road) are close to the Smellic end !

For your info The Spur bar on Polmadie Road,(where the Well buses are normally parked) is now a sandwich shop........sad loss was there at last 2 h*n semis it was a Smellic shop !

The International on Aikenhead Road is not to bad,the Montford or the Beechwood (both just of Aikenhead Road) are close to the Smellic end !

thanks mate :)

I was going to go on a bus from JD's they're now full.

Then I was going on the Holytown / Bellshill bus and they're now full.

Does anybody have 4 seats on a bus leaving from Motherwell?

Eh Gordy, you don't like doing things the easy way :lol: Got that Odense Trip book written yet ?

+ The Montford was 'Well fans only for the Leauge Cup Final, (bar a couple of daft Currents in the corner), but I'd suggest getting their early as the Stewards don't let it get too full.

Eh Gordy, you don't like doing things the easy way :lol: Got that Odense Trip book written yet ?

+ The Montford was 'Well fans only for the Leauge Cup Final, (bar a couple of daft Currents in the corner), but I'd suggest getting their early as the Stewards don't let it get too full.

I've not written the book yet Pie, I have forgotten what was real and what country I was in at any given time. :D

We usually go into the Montford before Scotland games so I'll be heading there.

:P Cannot get a bus, so, it is the train for me on Sunday.

Heading into Glasgow early.

Anybody else going by train???? :thumbup:

Few of us are meeting up in Central station about 12 and heading to the wetherspoons right next to the station for a few beers ( The Sir John moore, Argyll st) then a train to mount Florida about 2.15pm.

Few of us are meeting up in Central station about 12 and heading to the wetherspoons right next to the station for a few beers ( The Sir John moore, Argyll st) then a train to mount Florida about 2.15pm.

I am getting the train from Motherwell, meeting a few guys at central, then we were getting the train to Kings Park and heading to Kingswood bowling club, 2 minutes from Hampden.

Might have a few in the John Moore first, then head to the bowling club.