Perth

SteelmaninOZ

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

Must have been. Cold, wet and miserable - as only Dumbarton can be. And to top it off, a 0 - 0 result which was also on Scotsport that night. (Back in the days when if, BBC or STV wanted to show English highlights they had to show highlights of a Scottish game that was being played on the same night).

Nil nil, yeah I was there. Remember coming home and watching it on the telly . What a dafty :D Christ now I'm one of the boghead 47 :nod:

See from the official web site any 'Well fans heading up tomorrow that we are going to be based in the main stand, so they aren't expecting many 'Well fans tomorrow night.

I wouldn't have been expecting much of a crowd for an away game in Perth midweek, especially as so many fans will already have spent the £20 for the semi-final.

Just out of interest how much is it for this game? All I get is the 'Please login in or register' bullshit when I try to read it on that joke of a website.

I wouldn't have been expecting much of a crowd for an away game in Perth midweek, especially as so many fans will already have spent the £20 for the semi-final.

Just out of interest how much is it for this game? All I get is the 'Please login in or register' bullshit when I try to read it on that joke of a website.

£20 for tomorrow night