Perth

SteelmaninOZ

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where the SPL let themselves down, scheduling midweek fixtures in the last week of January ........... a time when most folks are waiting desperately for that 1st wage packet following the expenses of their New Year celebrations and Jan Sales. :lol:

In saying that St J are a better team than the one we beat 4-0 earlier in the season. Hopefully we've found a bit of confidence from Saturday's win, and with folks playing 'in' position we can take something from this.

With reference to the above posts Derek Weir said tonight that this was SPL stupidity in resceduling games throughout middweek jan and feb. Also quoted 92 well fans paid in at dundee utd

With reference to the above posts Derek Weir said tonight that this was SPL stupidity in resceduling games throughout middweek jan and feb. Also quoted 92 well fans paid in at dundee utd

Where's that boasting c**t Decorator :lol: Feck yer Albanian 10 ,i'm in the Tannadice 92 :D

Ross County 20ish :mellow:

Actual have no clue how many were there

This is where the SPL let themselves down, scheduling midweek fixtures in the last week of January ........... a time when most folks are waiting desperately for that 1st wage packet following the expenses of their New Year celebrations and Jan Sales. :wallbash:

Fair enough Pie but it makes for our Semi at the weekend which is much better imo

We're diehards

Thats something that gets to me,

Some of us cant afford to go to every away game, or we cant make it, or some people (like busta nutt) just cant be bothered.

Why do we not get classified as die hards?.

I still go to every home game, cup games and european games

Thats something that gets to me,

Some of us cant afford to go to every away game, or we cant make it, or some people (like busta nutt) just cant be bothered.

Why do we not get classified as die hards?.

I still go to every home game, cup games and european games

There Fraz, that's more like it. You happy now?

Was that in the early 80's,think i was there too.Was it not very misty or raining very hard that night :P Wisnae at Portadown though,flash git :D
:huh:

Must have been. Cold, wet and miserable - as only Dumbarton can be. And to top it off, a 0 - 0 result which was also on Scotsport that night. (Back in the days when if, BBC or STV wanted to show English highlights they had to show highlights of a Scottish game that was being played on the same night).

(Back in the days when if, BBC or STV wanted to show English highlights they had to show highlights of a Scottish game that was being played on the same night).

Pity that rule wasn’t in place today. Scotland gets shafted when it comes to a decent terrestrial TV highlights package. It would be great if we still had a Saturday night show like our English BBC counterparts.