Jim Gannon

Welldaft Mk1

a downy?

Someone who might say "I like putting purple dildos in and around my butthole, I like letting mongooses drive in my loose butthole, and I like letting Wammas(a retard word for Llamas) get me from behind.” would be considered a downy. Also known as someone who is mentally challenged.

I think thats what he meant mate.

Someone who might say "I like putting purple dildos in and around my butthole, I like letting mongooses drive in my loose butthole, and I like letting Wammas(a retard word for Llamas) get me from behind." would be considered a downy. Also known as someone who is mentally challenged.

I think thats what he meant mate.

Awww right! :rolleyes: i thought that prick was trying to insult me

Same way the Pro-Gannon gang have told themselves the players are to blame for him not being here any longer, and that Craigan and his gang got him the boot. Which is absolute bollocks.

Ah the old "blame one man cause its easier than having a go at a few players" argument - that argument has done wonders for Aberdeen.

Ah the old "blame one man cause its easier than having a go at a few players" argument - that argument has done wonders for Aberdeen.

Well in football it works wonders a lot of the time tbf. That is why when things go wrong it is the manager that gets sacked not the players.

Is that the only come back now. An insult. Excellent. What a way to prove your point. :rolleyes:

Better than telling the porkies that you are... As per the text I've just received from a member of our playing staff. "Ask that wellfan mong how he fucking knows about what happened with Gannon. It certainly wasn't asking players, I'm sure if he actually heard Las or Crags view on Gannon then he'd fucking shut up. Rather than make up stuff to sound as if he knows what's happening."

We await with interest

Better than telling the porkies that you are... As per the text I've just received from a member of our playing staff. "Ask that wellfan mong how he fucking knows about what happened with Gannon. It certainly wasn't asking players, I'm sure if he actually heard Las or Crags view on Gannon then he'd fucking shut up. Rather than make up stuff to sound as if he knows what's happening."

We await with interest

Or Jim O'Brien's view - and I'll base that entirely on a conversation I overheard between the players reported to have complained about Gannon.

As well as that, a member of the backroom staff who basically backed up the theory of the senior players expressing their concerns about Gannon to Boyle. He was also glad to see the back of Gannon to be fair though....

All I know about this is from a backroom member of staff who has worked at Motherwell for years. They told me that Gannon was a total nightmare to work with. Thats all I have got, but he was basically a bit mental.

Football wise he had the right ideas, signed some decent players and brought through the kids.

On the other hand he probably drew a face on his hand, put a bag over his head, wanked off his dog and called himself Cedric.

Who knows...

We await with interest

Decorator's said different. His words someone didint like it and complained. He followed thay up by saying it was not a member of the playing staff. As a member of the pro-gannon camp why would he lie.

Nice of a player to take up time to text you and not confront me himself. Wouldnt be hard could do it through here, email as both flow and club have it due to my researcher status. But hey ho just more hard men behind the keyboard but I do feel privvy due to the amount of shite that gets posted on here that a player who has a game to prepare for is texting you.

As for Las and Crags views I'm guessing less than flattering. Not sure why that knowledge matters tbh

I would expect, that whilst there might be some degree of bias, Las and Crags views are probably 100% more informed than the majority on here.

Of course but why would the knowledge of how they feel effect my way of thinking due to what I've been told by someone in my experiance not been wrong before, obvious until today.

Of course but why would the knowledge of how they feel effect my way of thinking due to what I've been told by someone in my experiance not been wrong before, obvious until today.

To be honest Im bored of the whole debate mate. Would I like to know what really went on? Of course. Do I lie awake at night thinking Gannon ruined the club/could have turned us into something special? Not at all.

The only reason I chimed in here was the point that there appear to be a number of posters who claim to know the facts. These facts appear to contradict what the players would have to say. Unless Im missing something, I'll take the man at the coal face's word any day of the week before the opinion of people on the internet.

To be honest Im bored of the whole debate mate. Would I like to know what really went on? Of course. Do I lie awake at night thinking Gannon ruined the club/could have turned us into something special? Not at all.

The only reason I chimed in here was the point that there appear to be a number of posters who claim to know the facts. These facts appear to contradict what the players would have to say. Unless Im missing something, I'll take the man at the coal face's word any day of the week before the opinion of people on the internet.

Agrees hence why I ended it with "until today."

Bored with it to and tbh I was a fan of Gannon was trying to do.

This now either should die or move to other football but I can't do it due on phone so meh

you're wrong on two counts

1. wellfan1984 clearly has major contacts inside fir park

2. nae chance grimmy would give him the time of day.

1. According to who. I don't think I have ever once said I do. 2+2 = 5 much? In fact the only time I have mentioned in my whole time here that I personally have a source/contact was when there was passing comment on last years In & Out thread on maybe signing Scott Arfield. Think my comment was something like I asked, he laughed and oh I mentioned that he has been forced to leave his band to his brother....

2. Grimmy? Who is he, and why would I want him to give me the time of day?

:lol:

So he did give me the time of day then as it was a reply to a post on here. I also have a few pm's about other stuff from him. I feel so extra special now. A player commenting to someone on a post I made AND grimmy has given me the time of day!

Still disnae mean yer right though. :P:lol:

I don't even think I'm right anymore :lol:

Saying that, not all the stories that have came out can be bull-shit... can they?

Therein lies the very bones of this discussion.

He cant' possibly be the anti-christ either.

Some of it self inflicted - some of it mutiny and insubordination :lol:

• 4 weeks later...