Stranraer Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now some boy is saying, Word from Stair park is Pitch is weathering fine nae inspection planned.

Nae bother

Panda phoned Stranraer and was told there's no inspection planned.

The chat amongst Stranraer fans on the net seems to be that it'll go ahead as well.

In fact, the only doubt I've actually seen is on here! It's apparently raining heavily in spells, but the wind is doing the job of sweeping it off the park. Given there's not even an inspection planned at this stage and the forecast is for it to be generally dry tomorrow, I reckon we're looking good for it to be on.

Anyway, if it does get called off it'll be after the 8.07 has left Central, so day out anyway!

BBC think we are the second most likely SPL side to be knocked out tomorrow. I'd have thought Aberdeen were far more likely, even Saint Johnstone for that matter. We won't lose tomorrow, comfortable win for Motherwell. Stranraer 0 Motherwell 5.

Just read the fishal website and McCall says we cant be 'complacent'???? Methinks with one win in about 3ooo games and one goal in as many may i add WE FECKIN BETTER NOT BE COMPLACENT!!!! I couldn't stomach the jubilant Stranraer team in the back of the sunday papers. So safe journey everyone and hopefully a fab day out for you all. If we weren't crap i'd probably have been going too. <_>

Just read the fishal website and McCall says we cant be 'complacent'???? Methinks with one win in about 3ooo games and one goal in as many may i add WE FECKIN BETTER NOT BE COMPLACENT!!!! I couldn't stomach the jubilant Stranraer team in the back of the sunday papers. So safe journey everyone and hopefully a fab day out for you all. If we weren't crap i'd probably have been going too. <_>

Did McCall shag your missus or something?

Gie it a fuckin' rest.

I have the misfortune of working in Stranraer, and can tell you that it has been very windy today but not rained too much. The coast road is hairy at times with the wind, and there are delays with roadworks due to upgrading for the new ferry port around Cairnryan. Stranraer are pish and shouldn't pose any problems. I expect a similar result to our last visit.

A rest for Crags and Las tomorrow, and even with Hammell out too we should ease through to the quarters.

Randolph

Saunders

Hutchinson

Page

Gunning

Humphrey

Jennings

Hateley

Jones

Murphy

Sutton

3-0 I reckon with the strikers back amongst the goals.

Randolph,

Saunders, Craigan, Hutchison, Gunning

Humphrey, Jennings, Hateley, Jones

Sutton, Casagolda

Fancy us giving them a good thumping this weekend 4-0 well.

I agree with that assessment but think Murphy will be in place of suts again. If we progress by winning 1-0 that would be fine by me, but i feel Murphy, Jones and Humph will tear there defence a new a-hole. Looking forward to a wee day out. Any one heading for a wee fish supper after the game again? - :ph34r: lol. Good memories from the last time.

In the SPL the same players meet week in week out and know all there is to know about each other. When we play teams such as Dundee or Stranraer its fresh and unique only so much can be learned from dvds and watching teams.

I reckon if we put in a professional performance we'll run out comfortable winners.

taken from p&b

Nice morning in Stranraer . The little rain overnight has come to nothing . Winds have dropped and no frost. Game on ,:thumsup2

Perfect conditions for a good old fashioned cup tie.