Rangers Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why lower ourselves to Scott Brown-isms, just take the ball off the c**t and put it in their pokey. Best medicine. :huh:

Cause that no likely happen, someone winding him up see if he can't get himself sent off would be a wee bit of entertainment and if it helps facilate the putting in their pokey all the better. :rolleyes:

After the romance of the Scottish Cup, it's back to league business on Saturday against Rangers.

With Aberdeen away to St Johnstone, anything but a St Johnstone win would suit me just fine, as I doubt we'll get anything from Ibrox.

If Aberdeen pull off a win here though, then they go into the game with us at Pittodrie looking for a win to jump above us into 8th, which will see us slide into 9th.

Does anyone see us taking something from the game at Ibrox? And what do we think the line-up will be?

It doesn't look as though Casagolda is going to get the run in the team that he really needs, so the forward line will come down to the Jeffers factor. If he has signed up and is ready to play, who does he replace if he starts?

I have a feeling it'll be Murphy that gets dropped, which is a terrible move in my opinion. The young lad is starting to get some games under his belt, and needs time to improve. I'm not a fan of Jeffers signing for the club, and definately don't want to see him replace one of our most promising youngsters.

Unless he plays and scores at Ibrox to nick us a point, in which case he'll be a hero and a masterstroke pulled off by McCall :huh:

I think we played very well at Ibrox in the cup but against a Rangers team that never got into top gear, and that is important. I think Rangers will be a completely different team this time. As for Murphy, he has played great until recently, maybe even since Brown left, so I am not sure what the forward line should be. However, Casagolda (even with more time last game) hasn't done anything particular for a Madonna, so I think he is really a Cinderella. I would play Murphy and Jeffers up front, we have to try something new and that's why we signed this Jeffers guy I guess.

i would love a win but it ain,t going to, happen is it? so, i would let the young guns go for it allowing our 1st team players to recover in order for us to get a win on tues v dons (hopefully). as long as it is not by a big margin as it could affect their confidence, i suppose. so i,ll sacrifice a ??narrow defeat on sat & a big win on tues :nod:

i would love a win but it ain,t going to, happen is it? so, i would let the young guns go for it allowing our 1st team players to recover in order for us to get a win on tues v dons (hopefully). as long as it is not by a big margin as it could affect their confidence, i suppose. so i,ll sacrifice a ??narrow defeat on sat & a big win on tues :nod:

I kinda agree with that - anyone carrying any niggling injury - give them another couple of days rest

The Aberdeen game is waaaay more important that this one - in saying that, I'll be happy with 2 wins!!!!!!! :P

Scorecast @ (451.00)

Scottish

Rangers vs Motherwell

Correct score

2011-02-12 15:00:00

Motherwell 3 - 1

Pending

Francis Jeffers Pending

Scottish

St Mirren vs Inverness CT

Match betting

2011-02-12 15:00:00