Rangers Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really hope for a bit of restraint and balance on here tonight, unfortunately, can't see it happening.

Ach, I'm not even gonna bother logging on. And if I do, I think I will stick to Compost Corner. No point reading the pish on here after a defeat sometimes, there's no objectivity to it at all.

Another fucking shambles at ibrox. Total red neck . Maybe 200 odd well fans at game . How many will return . Game after game we've folded here . I for one have had enough .why the fuck will any well fans come back here . Stick the money on the lottery and save yourselves the heartache

If I remember rightly McCall said last week he was giving the players a few days off. Well that worked out well did it not.

This group of players need to spend every spare minute learning how to defend, tackle, score.......where do you begin.

6-0 is inexcusable. I know Aberdeen lost 9-0 but.........maybe we should go for their Manager <_>

If I remember rightly McCall said last week he was giving the players a few days off. Well that worked out well did it not.

This group of players need to spend every spare minute learning how to defend, tackle, score.......where do you begin.

6-0 is inexcusable. I know Aberdeen lost 9-0 but.........maybe we should go for their Manager <_>

I remember Brown doing something similar (did he not let them go down south to the horses?) and we ended up with a major slump after it.

Can't understand why folk are turning their back on the team. Aye we were shite today, aint been great for some time I know, but things have been far, far worse than this. These times are the sorts you need to get behind the team, the club, when things are not going well and we are doing poorly. That's why when things pick up they are all the sweeter. Hang in there.

This is not what I wanted on my birthday of all days!!!!!! <_>

Been there mate, went to Ibrox in 1998 for my 21st and we lost 5-0! Only been back once since and vowed never to do it! Feel your pain matey!

When you look at the two teams the difference in quality is absolutely frightening! Rangers also had a point to prove after last weekends OF game and went out gunning for us! Poor poor result tho!

Results not great roundabout us, 9th this season if we are lucky!

totally unacceptable. thank god accies are worst than us. 2nd bottom here we come

Jesus christ, its one game...get a grip!

Another embarassment at Ibrox and agaist Rangers, but we had lots of players out and I'm sure it was just a complete off day!

Worst thing, as shown by the CIS semi, they are under no cicumstances miles aheah of us and 6-0 flatters them nand just makes it that much harder to swallow!

I've not read the thread, but I'm genuinely surprised that people are surprised at this result.

We're usually poor against Rangers at Ibrox when at full strength, let alone when we have players injured. I know Lasley and Craigan were playing, but weren't they carrying injuries?

Fact of the matter is that the club is skint and so we've got a threadbare squad.

I knew we'd get beat today, I was hoping it wouldn't be a heavy one, but it is. As I said, it's not surprising for me.

If anyone was expecting a win, draw or narrow 1 goal defeat today then you need to reel in your expectations and step into reality.

The fans mood is already on a major down. Todays result just adds fuel to that.

McCall perhaps got his tactics wrong today, h**s played a belter, and our players lost the ability to mark, tackle and pass a ball. Seems to be the normal of late. Perhaps the lack of reinvestment (understandable given scottish finances) in the squad has at last bit us on the ass.

As i've said only a result against Aberdeen now can perhaps save our season.