The Draw

GazzyB

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we will be the underdogs and that will suit us fine. On our day we are more than a match for Utd. i am pretty sure although they will be happy with a home draw, they wont be particularly happy to draw us. We can beat them and they know it.

Maybe so, but were just not clinical ATM and against teams like united you will get punished

It's a winnable tie certainly but its going to be very difficult indeed.

It would be nice for the game to sneak under the radar of the tv companies and for us to somehow get away with it being on the Saturday afternoon to for making the maximum of the occasion, but with Dundee being at home, United being holders, only one of the Old Firm going to be left in that seems unlikely.

I think we're back in tandem with the FA Cup games down south on Quarter Final weekend and while Sky and the BBC don't have it, I hope the SFA don't think they need to push a televised game to the Monday night as they've sometimes down.

A Monday night in Dundee would really just burst my Scottish Cup bubble I think.

A replay would ensure a 7th meeting of the season.

I'm going for that.

Bursting the fuckin bubble full stop (never mind the scottish cup)

Potentially. <_>

Just like the Old firm, difference is they want those games all the time, no intention of going to this one no matter when it's played. Fully expect TV to grab it.

Depends on the transport options and the admission price.

MFC have been generous in these type of situations in the past and Utd have been beneficiaries of our generosity. So between the two clubs we could come up with a decent gate price.

The money we save at the gate could go to a SKY TV is Killing Football banner.

(That'll look right good as I kick back on the couch and open a tinny)

Piss off another Sunday game!

Good money for both clubs but I hate Scottish Cup games on a Sunday! Plus our Sunday team has no more canx to use for games, pure dead pish!

Just need to focus on our game then. Wisnae travelling anyhow so doesn't affect me much but I'll be playing if our game's on. Fuck TV fitba'

Hate missing Motherwell games MJ esp Scottish Cup ones! Will depend to me what the old boy wants to do, if he wants to go to the game I'll prob go to that with him! Already missing the Celtic home game due to Accies bastards not wanting to re-schedule, don't want to miss a Scottish cup 1/4 final!

P.s don't tell Grievsie or Fritz :ph34r: