Most Shameful Display Ever

garymfc

first time in all my years of following the well.i have left game early.playing a very poor gers team.the excuses of us having a small squad wont wash.mcall is justifying my view that he was a very poor choice of manager.we have had 1 good display,against h**s in semi.all the rest we have been very poor,cumulating in todays shameful display.this is the worst rangers team in years.that comes from mates who are gers supporters.this is no knee jerk reaction.all of us who follow the well.know what it has been like.will see what mccall says in his email 2nite.the A 2 Z of excuses will no doubt be used.the season is falling apart with no sign of anybody being able to pull us through.as i said at the top shameful :angry:

What injuries would that be? Saunders and Hammell? Hardly a full team out.

I hope the players are absolutely fucking ashamed of themselves after that drubbing today.

In my opinion McCall has to get a win from the next 2 games or he can fuck off n'aw. 1 win in 12 in the SPL? Malpas would wince at that, and don't rule out a relegation dogfight just yet due to the utter ineptness.

first time in all my years of following the well.i have left game early.playing a very poor gers team.the excuses of us having a small squad wont wash.mcall is justifying my view that he was a very poor choice of manager.we have had 1 good display,against h**s in semi.all the rest we have been very poor,cumulating in todays shameful display.this is the worst rangers team in years.that comes from mates who are gers supporters.this is no knee jerk reaction.all of us who follow the well.know what it has been like.will see what mccall says in his email 2nite.the A 2 Z of excuses will no doubt be used.the season is falling apart with no sign of anybody being able to pull us through.as i said at the top shameful :angry:

Who are the defending champions,still in europe, the h**s started with 8 current international players and 3 on the bench,

We were poor and will be poor again .Wrong tactics IMHO coupled with injuries/ players hiding, if it was against at team outside the old firm ........that would be shamefull.......cheer up and keep the faith ! :lol:

Some Motherwell fans will be perversely creaming themselves over this result. Some didn't want McCall from the start, so they will have been waiting for this sort of result to have an opportunity to put the boot in. For what it's worth, I'm ok with McCall just now. Seems to be saying the right things. Judge him during next season after he's had a summer to sort the squad and bring in some players.

And I'm fed up hearing folk going on about how we can't beat the worst Rangers team in ages. So they're the worst Rangers team in ages... Aye, and what of it? If Rangers have had a drop in quality due to the conditions of the modern football world, does it not stand to reason that Motherwell will have suffered just as much and had the same drop in quality, if not, maybe more? Nah, we can't let logic get in the way of having yet another go at Motherwell FC. Pathetic.

Why should we ever expect to win, we have punched above our weight for years, football is so entertaining under McCall and John Boyle is keeping the club going. How dare anyone criticise a manager after this short spell when we are playing such lovely football and getting beat every week and how dare we criticise seasoned profesionals for not giving a fuck!!!

There is no fight in the team and no togetherness - you can quite clearly see that. All that together with the fact that McCalls tactics are shite. This is not a knee jerk reaction from me - I had come to that conclusion after watching a heartless and gutless performance at Tannadice that McCall ain't got it. Not one lesson has been learned from that night.

Didn't need to wait to get home. Didn't go today, didn't go to Stranraer and ain't going to Aberdeen. First time I've missed 3 games in a row in many a year and won't be going back any time soon. I can take getting beaten and over the years I've got used to getting beaten but what I can't take is players not giving a fuck and not being taken out the team because of it and that's what IMO seems to be happening under McCall.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and you are entitled to argue that McCall is god but in my opinion he isn't the man for the job. Results and performances so far back me up and sadly for MFC I think they will continue to back me up. Of course I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Didn't need to wait to get home. Didn't go today, didn't go to Stranraer and ain't going to Aberdeen. First time I've missed 3 games in a row in many a year and won't be going back any time soon. I can take getting beaten and over the years I've got used to getting beaten but what I can't take is players not giving a fuck and not being taken out the team because of it and that's what IMO seems to be happening under McCall.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and you are entitled to argue that McCall is god but in my opinion he isn't the man for the job. Results and performances so far back me up and sadly for MFC I think they will continue to back me up. Of course I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

So 10 games is all he is entitled to then ? I don't think anyone is saying he is god. Some rational thinkers feel that he should be given time that's all.

taken out the team and replace by who exactly? I agree certain players need to be rested so to speak, but who is there to bring in? Outwith the normal starting 11, with an average age of below 23?, we have say about 5 youths that are our backup. Big ask for them to come into a team thats struggling.

I remeber us getting pumped 5-0 at Ibrox about 14 years ago. And it was a million times worse than that today. We also got gubbed 5-0 at Parkhead around the same time. And just a week before lost 1-4 at Rugby Park. Been worse than today. And back then there wasn't exactly much coming through either.

Some Motherwell fans will be perversely creaming themselves over this result. Some didn't want McCall from the start, so they will have been waiting for this sort of result to have an opportunity to put the boot in.

Aye my spunks flying everwhere.. If aberdeen gub us i might just fire a finger up my arse.

Didnt want McCall but also don't want the team going downhill and being pumped in such a manner no matter who the manager is.

How about the 6-1 loss at Tannadice back in 95ish? Or the 7-1 against smellic at FP? Those were embarrasing as Fuck.

In fact the most humiliating for me was up at McDairmid Park, when St J beat us by 4 or 5, think O'Boyle scored from a ridiculous distance to finish us off. Think it was Davies' first game in charge.

There will be more I'm afraid.

Alot of folk on here seem to think its fine that we got hammered 6-0 today with rangers, making excuses up that we had injuries/suspensions but who was actually out hammell and saunders so thats that excuse out the window. under mccall we have been terrible except mibi 1-2 games and we have got to see that. Stranraer were even better than us last saturday and that proves how bad we are. obviously we need to see what mccall does nxt year with his own team and that but at this present time the players dont seem to want to play for him and dont seem interested. If they dont improve then were goin to be moaning the rest of the season because the performances have been poor, a dont mind getting beat if we play well have chances but wen you get beat with 6 thats when it annoys me and probz the same with alot of others. All a want is a bit of passion from the players who put the motherwell shirt on. Give mccall time as he came in under hard circumstances when brown did a runner but its got to improve

I find it funny that the ones putting themselves forward as the rational thinkers are the ones who think this is all ok. At what point does pride in your team kick in when you say a 6-0 defeat at Ibrox is totally unacceptable!!

Motherwell are an SPL side. Had Stranraer lost 6-0 today at Ibrox in the Scottish Cup they would be embarrassed. The thing is though they probably would not have lost by 6 because they would have been playing with some pride.

I'm all for supporting your team but at what point do you begin to question what is happening. 7-0, 8-0, 9-0?