All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. It should be pointed out that there's a huge difference between us signing a player, fans looking at his previous record and discussing how he's performed up until that point, how we think he'll do for us and so on, and actually booing him at a game. The former is a large part of what being a fan of any club is all about. Chatting about speculation, looking at previous stats and so on and discussing how he's done until then and guessing how he'll fit into our squad and setup. If we all stop doing that and only discuss players once they've signed and only strictly discuss how they do for us, and even then only how they do for us after an agreed-upon period of time to allow them to settle in, we'd be as well binning this forum and others like it. It's like the investment thread and the individuals who keep saying, "Let's wait until something is concrete before discussing it." What's the fun in that? If you don't want to discuss it, then don't log in. Go and wait in the corner for official confirmation before weighing in. Leave the rest of us to pass the time discussing signings, speculating about new owners, and generally talking shite. It's what fans have done since the game originated. Previously, it was only done in pubs and workplaces; now, it's done online as well. It's all part of the fun of being a fan. Thanks for letting us all know 😉
  3. It's an important game. If we lose while Ross County win at Livi, the season's definitely not over.
  4. Who cares? Albeit more money for club. Can't remember celebrating 7th place. Can't compete for Europe now so seasons over for me. Each to Thier own though. Don't like split format.
  5. Was hoping we were aiming higher than Easton. Remember Spittals worth 750k but we got none of that. But we do have his wage.
  6. Alex Fisher's accent was mental
  7. I am quite posh to be fair... In my own view. I think Callum agrees 🤣
  8. Cue...............😜🤣
  9. Someone once told me I talked quite posh for a Wishaw lassie.. That made me laugh a lot
  10. My mates say I talk posh but I think it's a typo and they have wrong vowel ......cue..................
  11. Neither is he.. Unfortunately.. On a completely side note. Slattery is posh. What an accent that boy has. That's why he won't marry me... Because Im not posh 🤣 That's what I tell myself anyway
  12. My mum taught at Garrion back in the day...🤣. Was her first teaching job. She remembers Hynd well
  13. Everybody say way ohhh.....way ohhhhhhh 😜😜
  14. I would say no. I don't even know what the trademark is. COYW. Boom boom boom or something 😂 In Kettlewell we trust. Theo Bair forever
  15. I am daft.....but not that brave 😜😜
  16. Are facepalms considered booing? Asking for a friend! 😆
  17. Only if you make a joke about my future husband Callum Slattery... Then there might be wars 🤣
  18. You surely must have booed one of my jokes? Everyone else has ( including myself) 🤣🤣
  19. Yes, thats corrrect. However when he signed there was a hint offering him an extended deal into next season .
  20. The £3m "loss" is not an ongoing situation. Money was given during Covid as an interest free loan and the club chose to spend some of that money on changes to the park and hunter stand. That is a one time expense. That was not related to any safety certificate. The main stand has had some issues in the past that needed addressing but i believe that is now sorted and not a large on going cost. So your point about sustainability is completely wide of the mark.
  21. Id like to keep Bair. Agree re Halliday
  22. I boo no one. Never have and never will.
  23. Hope the rumours we're in for / signed Easton are true the guy is a good player. A few Raith fans I know rate him highly. At 30 it's realistically his last chance to get a shot in the top flight. He can play through the middle and out wide doubt he'd be a direct replacement for spittal but he's good enough to do a job. Scored a cracker at Tannadice in December.
  24. Would not be surprised we give Bair new contract then he get full season next season then leaves for money like Van Veen
  1. Load more activity