All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Rangers were asking around £20M for Morelos but the closest -rumoured- offer was around £10M which they and their fans thought derogatory, I wonder how many now think they should have taken the deal. On another note a bogeyman I know says Aberdeen have a deal to sell Miovski for £4M and Burrows has done a deal with McMahon to buy Bair for a fiver.
  3. Today
  4. And the Scottish main stream media play a huge part in that.
  5. Every time a Sellik player plays one game he is automatically valued at £20 million!! 😜😜😜
  6. Still think Bairs worth more keeping him even if it ends up a January deal. He's got pace and composure and is intelligent player. We wouldn't get 4 or 5 players. More like 3. But even then it may be guys like Wilkinson and Ollie Shaw.
  7. Miovski's a much player than Bair. He looks like he chucked it after January this season but still turns up against the Old Firm to keep himself in the shop window.
  8. I agree they won't get it. Also that if old firm sign players they are deemed automatically higher value.
  9. To get back to us looking at signings, I worked in Accrington for just shy of 3 years and keep tabs on them as a club, as a few colleagues were fans and I went along to some games. They've got a winger there called Jack Nolan who I (think) is out of contract in the summer. He's scored 15 goals this year and could be in our price bracket. I guess it depends on other interest and what system Kettlewell wants to play next year.
  10. Aberdeen got £4.5 for Calvin Ramsey and about same for McKenna so they might get that for Miovski also
  11. Win, lose or draw we will be fine. But we're winning this one.
  12. He's also more of an established international than Bair and has scored 24 goals this season, including four in Europe. He's not worth £8million but he's probably getting on for being in the region of £3 - £4million as an overall package, maybe not in straight up fees.
  13. They won't get it. In fairness though, the very fact that he plays for Aberdeen, and before he even kicked a ball, automatically means he's a very good player. That's worth £1-2m alone.
  14. Aberdeen won't get 8 mil for miovski. 750k is a big amount of money for a club with us maybe with a few more goals to end the season we can get closer to 1 mil but the club aren't going to reject that could sign 4-5 good players with that rather than keep 1.
  15. Surely its acceptable to post that although a players record at his previous club is poor, you are happy to see what the manager can do with him and judge him then. Or opine that without the full information regarding investment you dont have a position one way or the other? These are both opinions. Not everything is black and white.
  16. Yeah, I'm sure we'll be fine too. The chances of both County and St Johnstone suddenly hitting form at this late stage are slim, to say the very least. No need for us to make it more interesting than it should be, though.
  17. The most likely scenario I think Bobby. I also think St Johnstone will take a point from Hibs. No reason to panic though. At the end of the season I think we'll finish 9th, 3 points above the 11th placed team. We can beat Livingston and draw in the last game, that should be be enough. Our superior goal difference will be a valuable cushion too.
  18. I want a unicorn for my birthday. If Bair doesn't sign an extension, he goes, before or during next season.
  19. Aberdeen want 8 mil for miovski He scored 15 last season and also top scorer this season but no where near that tally season's before. Not even double figures. Must keep Bair.
  20. Mathematically Livi can’t catch us so really we want livi to win vs Ross County and we can relegate them next week
  21. Mathematically Livi can’t catch us so really we want livi to win vs Ross County and we can relegate them next week
  22. Yesterday
  23. It should be pointed out that there's a huge difference between us signing a player, fans looking at his previous record and discussing how he's performed up until that point, how we think he'll do for us and so on, and actually booing him at a game. The former is a large part of what being a fan of any club is all about. Chatting about speculation, looking at previous stats and so on and discussing how he's done until then and guessing how he'll fit into our squad and setup. If we all stop doing that and only discuss players once they've signed and only strictly discuss how they do for us, and even then only how they do for us after an agreed-upon period of time to allow them to settle in, we'd be as well binning this forum and others like it. It's like the investment thread and the individuals who keep saying, "Let's wait until something is concrete before discussing it." What's the fun in that? If you don't want to discuss it, then don't log in. Go and wait in the corner for official confirmation before weighing in. Leave the rest of us to pass the time discussing signings, speculating about new owners, and generally talking shite. It's what fans have done since the game originated. Previously, it was only done in pubs and workplaces; now, it's done online as well. It's all part of the fun of being a fan. Thanks for letting us all know 😉
  24. It's an important game. If we lose while Ross County win at Livi, the season's definitely not over.
  1. Load more activity