• Craig Clay
    • Chris Cadden
    • Carl McHugh
    • Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Stephen Pearson
    • Elliott Frear
    • Null Vote

I've started to laugh about our situation as the writing has been on the wall for months.

Therefore I voted for Chalmers.

Even by his standards that was something else today.

Barraclough signed him but McGhee continues to play him which is just as bad.

Big shout out to Jules and Frear as well for being 2 of the worst signings we've ever made in quick succession. The double whammy being that we really needed to strengthen in January.

Bit early to write Frear off he's not even played a full game

Definitely clutching at straws, but I liked the limited glimpse of Frear today when he actually got released into space. His first instinct was to run at his man and try to get a ball in, which he managed once I think, and won a corner with another (if I remembered correctly). Not much to shout about, but it was one of the very few positives today.

Also, McDonald and Moult must be sick to the back teeth of having to try and do everything themselves week after week. What a waste that we've not got a team currently capable of providing the service they deserve. That pairing could be deadly.

• Like 1

I've started to laugh about our situation as the writing has been on the wall for months.

Therefore I voted for Chalmers.

Even by his standards that was something else today.

Barraclough signed him but McGhee continues to play him which is just as bad.

Big shout out to Jules and Frear as well for being 2 of the worst signings we've ever made in quick succession. The double whammy being that we really needed to strengthen in January.

Bring back straker

Big Zak Jules. Strolled it. Everything that typifies the modern defender; Tall, athletic, good lookin, nice haircut, good social media activity, can't tackle and has no spacial awareness. Great signing. Too many folk on here know fuck all about football...

• Like 4

Big Zak Jules. Strolled it. Everything that typifies the modern defender; Tall, athletic, good lookin, nice haircut, good social media activity, can't tackle and has no spacial awareness. Great signing. Too many folk on here know fuck all about football...

Thanks for making something about that match funny!

Could you imagine how good Holm Kraska would have been if he'd had a twitter account? Guy was class

• Like 1