Stewards

dazamfc

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The inconsistency of the stewarding is quite bizarre - and even though folk are putting forward the view that it's ruining their 'matchday experience' it seams that things are becoming more and more puzzling.

How long ago was it that all roads outside the stadium were closed to traffic - so you could pile out the ground and get to where you were going by walking on the road. Now you'll get mangled if you don't heed the load haler gang.

The inconsistencies about standing are there for all to see - if only they'd open their eyes. In EPL and Championship games week in week out you'll see full stands of people standing to a man. if the OF come to Fir Park they stand to a man. Yet you canny really do that at FP in the home stands.

The carry on with the guy in front of us on Saturday was bizarre though. All over the country you see folk standing with their shirts off - Newcastle have almost trademarked it. But don't try it at Fir Park tho - you'll be tellt to cover up. (Based on what piece of legislation btw???????)

I know it's minor - but there was plenty of good banter / laughs about it and it had a smile on loads of peoples faces at the fitba. Heaven forbid that should be allowed to happen.

Yes but it was by no way my fault. I was getting pushed by a few hundred on my back. What was I ment to do?

Levitate?

If you had stayed in your seat and celebrated like the vast majority of the well fans you would have been ok. The goal was to go 1 up in a league game not a last minute winner in a cup final, the celebration was over the top, so no excuses. :lol:

If you had stayed in your seat and celebrated like the vast majority of the well fans you would have been ok. The goal was to go 1 up in a league game not a last minute winner in a cup final, the celebration was over the top, so no excuses. :lol:

God forbid people feel the need to celebrate a goal in a vital Derby match eh? So there is no chance that a few hundred people might just be jumping about after the goal?

The lad got thrown out for a very soft misdemeanour, one which common sense would have told any of the mong's that steward our games that it wasn't worthy of ejection from the ground(+ risk of banning order, thank you MFC).

I was in the exec boxes in the south stand and seen it.

I seen all you lot celebrating and the stewards came into the stand to pull some of you lot out, the Hamilton fans in front of us were confused as well and were shouting at the stewards, all the stewards from the away section went to the east stand when there really wasn't any bother at all

Give this man a hi-viz vest, your application for a steward post has been succesful.

If you had stayed in your seat and celebrated like the vast majority of the well fans you would have been ok. The goal was to go 1 up in a league game not a last minute winner in a cup final, the celebration was over the top, so no excuses. :nod:

You missed out "and don't darken my door again"

heaven forbid anybody get's passionate about the well.

They didn't invade the park - they piled over the barrier

it wasn't really anyone's fault, the boys at the front started celebrating in the aisle as you do and then more and more wee guys started running down the stairs and piling on until it became ridiculous. there's not a lot you can do to stop something like that unless you tie people to their seats, i ran the best of 80 yards when we equalised at hampden.

i've heard this incident might count against us when it comes to not having plod at the matches. i think it was reported on the radio as fighting and apparently we're trialing steward only matches and being monitored and has apparently been noted as some sort of incident (even though it's happened plenty of times in policed matches).

find them all and give them all FBOs!!!

this is a serious offence

in fact, see if thet'd just allow folk to sit on those seats at the front - less folk might feel the need to pile to the front for a GIRUY to the opposing fans

failing that, give us our standing area back and get the fences erected like the ones that used to be at Tynecastle!

I used to sit down the front at the East Stand all the time.

Great atmosphere,Singing, winding up the away fans.

But I stopped sitting there when all the muppets started running forward when we scored.

Someone will end up getting hurt and the club will get hammered by the SFA more likley.

I love celebrating when we score but 100 muppets pilling forward is just asking for someone to get hurt.

What if there had been kids sitting there at the time.

Easy solution if they all do it again and act like morons putting OTHER peoples saftey at risk throw them all out