Cup Final Tickets

Taff

Those who have their names on the computers from Semi Final sales/European sales should get tickets before any ballot. Heck even people who have had season tickets in past seasons but not this.

I'm in the above boat as I don't have a season ticket this year and I'll be fucking raging if some smelly tim gets a ticket instead of me :wallbash:

Please try and sort something out regarding the above!!

• Like 1

RE the ballot, they are going to cross match what exactly? We all know that mentaining databases has never been the clubs strongest point. For example, when i went to purchase tickets for the european games, the accuracy of the personal information being inputed into their computer left alot to be desired. It was if the information being noted was not that important, and was only being processed as the authorities insisted on it. It's not beyond the possibility that the ballot requests run into the thousands, so how are they going to cope with that? Maybe they should start to cross match now! as leaving it until only 12 days prior to the final is going to to cause major problems for the club and those awaiting confirmation that they will get a ticket.

p.s. any season ticket holders from falkirk or west lothian want to adopt a non season ticket occasional attendee?

We could lose fans at the gate next year through this system. I work 2 saturdays a month so don't have a season ticket. Why would I want to come back knowing I'll never see them lift a cup again? At least Celtic fans missing out this year will always get another chance next year or the next. Problem is Hampden too wee.

We could lose fans at the gate next year through this system. I work 2 saturdays a month so don't have a season ticket. Why would I want to come back knowing I'll never see them lift a cup again? At least Celtic fans missing out this year will always get another chance next year or the next. Problem is Hampden too wee.

Not Hampden to wee .allocation pish ! Should be 50/50 .Its supposed to be a neutral venue!

The problem is that the authorities that run the Scottish game are a joke and pander at every opportunity to the bigoted, scummy hoardes that follow the gruesome twosome!

Absolute Joke!!!

Hopefully the club fight this tooth and nail to get more tickets,unlikely though. We'll be told we're a wee diddy team, to take what we get and like it!

Not Happy!

dry.gif

• Like 1

Seems to me that its the same people worried about 'well fans who make the effort to go every week but don't have a season ticket, possibly missing out on the final.... that are moaning about it not being a 50/50 split. Even with us getting 16,000 tickets....there will be plenty of decent, season ticket holding Celtic fans who put good money into their club, who won't get a ticket for the final because they don't have enough.

They are giving 16,000 tickets to a group of 4000 people. Is anyone genuinely worried they won't get one? Really? huh.gif

• Like 1

where'd ye work?

Seems to me that its the same people worried about 'well fans who make the effort to go every week but don't have a season ticket, possibly missing out on the final.... that are moaning about it not being a 50/50 split. Even with us getting 16,000 tickets....there will be plenty of decent, season ticket holding Celtic fans who put good money into their club, who won't get a ticket for the final because they don't have enough.

They are giving 16,000 tickets to a group of 4000 people. Is anyone genuinely worried they won't get one? Really? huh.gif

no' me. I just don't like the bring yer granny pish

People should wind their neck in over the 50/50 split. We've dipped below 4000 at some games this season. Would rather a stadium packed with genuine fans than day trippers.

Aye, and it's only right that if Aberdeen had made the final each side should only have gotten about 5,000 tickets each (based on Aberdeen's attendances this season). Rather have 40,000 empty seats than day trippers. What a spectacle that could have been.

just went on to register for the ballot and spotted this wee beauty

I assume it'll be the same for the pre-sale as well then? Surely not £2 per ticket though? So that'd be £32 when we go to buy our tickets if so - no chance!

Or is it just one ticket per person for the ballot? So how do people sit beside each other?

This is going to end in tears! :lol:

Aye, and it's only right that if Aberdeen had made the final each side should only have gotten about 5,000 tickets each (based on Aberdeen's attendances this season). Rather have 40,000 empty seats than day trippers. What a spectacle that could have been.

I'm not saying that at all, just that 16,000 seems fair enough, given that in recent big games we've not exceeded that.

People should wind their neck in over the 50/50 split. We've dipped below 4000 at some games this season. Would rather a stadium packed with genuine fans than day trippers.

Is it my fault that my job means I hate to work weekends and renders a season ticket a waste of money?

Pish!

I'm sure I'll get tickets no problems but it's galling that we are expected to lie back and get our bellys rubbed and take the pish we get hit with by the national association!

I'm not saying that at all, just that 16,000 seems fair enough, given that in recent big games we've not exceeded that.

I don't dispute that and, had we been given 50%, I would only have expected us to shift 16,000 tickets anyway.

However, the numbers are irrelevant, as are the clubs playing the final. The fact of the matter is that a domestic cup final at neutral venue should be exactly that. If it's supposed to be a neutral venue, then the ticket allocation should be neutral as well. Who is playing, what their average attendance is, how many season ticket holders they have, what their attendances have been in earlier rounds - all irrelevant.

The moment you start giving one side more tickets than the other, for whatever reason, is the moment any notion of a "neutral venue" goes out of the window.

• Like 3

I assume it'll be the same for the pre-sale as well then? Surely not £2 per ticket though? So that'd be £32 when we go to buy our tickets if so - no chance!

Or is it just one ticket per person for the ballot? So how do people sit beside each other?

This is going to end in tears! :lol:

SNAFU , I'm a wee tad upset, well maybe not upset but at very least a bit scunnered, by it all, as like everyone I see myself and the two I want to go with as deserving as is anyone that wants to go to the game but I'm almost certainly amused at how it always seems to be made so difficult and awkward :popcorn::lol:

No mention of Members of Supporters Clubs then :dash2:

they get a mention big yin think leeann squeezes a statement in about them getting an allowance somewhere

edit well she says supporters associations if thats what you mean, clicky

We could lose fans at the gate next year through this system. I work 2 Saturdays a month so don't have a season ticket. Why would I want to come back knowing I'll never see them lift a cup again? At least Celtic fans missing out this year will always get another chance next year or the next. Problem is Hampden too wee.

excellent point, i work alot of weekends and on my off weekends i have my 3 year old daughter so make it to very very few games. when shes older we'll have season tickets but a waste of money just now as she'll be bored most matches. doesn't make me less of a fan, why should i not get to go see us lift the cup, i was there in '91.