Cup Final Tickets

Taff

how i could not laugh.

you wouldn't last 20 minutes camped outside fir park unless you had your caravan wae you.

postie i'm unsure about sitting next to your aunt.

pros - something to cry into if we lose.

cons - a definite hazard during any goal celebrations.

You know thats my next door neighbours 'motorhome'!!

Anyway, last time I seen you, you looked as if you had been kipping outside for a month :whistling:

Yer always going on about folks aunties and grannies Busta ,well here is a photo of my auntie Carol taken in Greece last year. Now why wouldn't you like to sit next to her.

fraid i wont be seein much of the game sittin next to her :whistling: i may be a loyal well fan but ma eyes wouldnt be focused on the park and if its fue she can sit on ma knee :yahoo: :yahoo:

I fear Motherwell will lose a good few fans if they cant get a ticket for this. 20 years following the club and I need to see if I can get a cup final ticket through a ballot. Thanks.

Yes, the club could lose a few fans. If PATG fans are disdvantaged then yes a few will be so brassed off they'll never come back. Likewise if ST holders were to be hacked off a few of them would thow away their tickets in disgust. A few fans will also get tickets no doubt and still be so brassed off with the process they'll never return either. As others have said the club will not please everyone.

Its been mentioned on this thread that Supporters Clubs will get tickets through the Association and thats entirely right.

• Like 1

I can't believe how much panty wetting there is going on here, even if the ticket allocation is 16000 we have a core support of around 3-4000 and our highest home gates including european games and OF have been sub 10000.

We have Rangers at home on Saturday with a chance to go 5th how many of the people fretting and moaning about Cup Final tickets are going ?

Even at 16000 there should be enough tickets for all Fans and there maws da's aunties and neighbours dugs to get a ticket.

Dry your knickers and stop fretting.

• Like 1

I can't believe how much panty wetting there is going on here, even if the ticket allocation is 16000 we have a core support of around 3-4000 and our highest home gates including european games and OF have been sub 10000.

We have Rangers at home on Saturday with a chance to go 5th how many of the people fretting and moaning about Cup Final tickets are going ?

Even at 16000 there should be enough tickets for all Fans and there maws da's aunties and neighbours dugs to get a ticket.

Dry your knickers and stop fretting.

Agree with you 100% but it is supposed to be a neutral venue so the split should be 50/50 no ?

• Like 1

Can ST holders also apply for the ballot? Just found out my mates brother and his son are heading over from California for the game and he's asking me to source them tickets.

Only game they have been to this season was the 2-0 win over Celtic in the league, hopefully good omen.

Well fans coming from all over for this.

We have two ST's and now need 10 tickets. Joys.

• Like 1

Agree with you 100% but it is supposed to be a neutral venue so the split should be 50/50 no ?

Don't get me wrong it should be a 50/50 split but if we're honest it won't be and unless the club wants to get its Solicitors involved we will once again take it up thearse from the S(OF)FA Scottish (Old Firm) Football Association.

We are in their eyes a wee diddy club upon whom they can shit all over.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong it should be a 50/50 split but if we're honest it won't be and unless the club wants to get its Solicitors involved we will once again take it up thearse from the S(OF)FA Scottish (Old Firm) Football Association.

We are in their eyes a wee diddy club upon whom they can shit all over.

Thats the thing ,they should get the solicitors involved.Fu** the old filth.Is it going to happen tho ?

• Like 1

Can ST holders also apply for the ballot? Just found out my mates brother and his son are heading over from California for the game and he's asking me to source them tickets.Only game they have been to this season was the 2-0 win over Celtic in the league, hopefully good omen.Well fans coming from all over for this.We have two ST's and now need 10 tickets. Joys.

I don't see why not. There will be a fair few ST holders that want more than 4 tickets I'd imagine.

I'm in a similar situation to you. Have 2 season tickets and need 12 tickets, so I've got everyone to put in for the ballot.

Just want to make sure I get them

Why wouldn't you get them??

3000 season tickets, even if everyone buys 4 each that still leaves 4000 tickets remaining before they go on public sale. Now I am guessing if you plan to get your ticket on Monday then you have a season ticket. Chill out, theres more than enough to go around. Sleep in your own bed on Sunday night, it'll be fine.

It's heartening to see that trust is alive and well on the internet.

Good that so many are considering signing up for a 'ride' in a london cab off a stranger called Julian.

Gon yersel the Steelmenonline doggers XI

to think the hard time that Tommy Shreidan got on here as well.