Who Would You Buy With Porter Money

Larky Mafia

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you mean Kevin Kyle he has just signed an 18 month contract with Killie.

Michael Mifsud also wants away from Coventry. Only 5'5", but a good striker. Derby are reportedly interested, £200,000 would be the asking price.

good player,lightning fast,but way out of our range wi wages.

id sort new contrats for Buzz,Klimpl + Hughes , sign Cowie on a pre contract,maybe straight away if we can get a good price, and go for Alan Gow on loan till summer wi view to permanent deal

Gow fill Rossco role and have Gow,Sutton,Clarky up front

prob go for a defender as well

Given he currently takes home £6000 a week, I'd rate the chances of seeing Alan Gow in a Motherwell shirt at slim to none.

Paul Gallagher's on loan at Plymouth for the season.

Don Cowie's signed a pre-contract at Watford.

If we can get Webster, another striker and a left-sided player, I think we'll be okay.

I don't see us spending any money on transfer fees, but the sale of Porter would give a bit more room to manoeuvre in terms of wages.

All depends on how much of the reported £400,000 McGhee recieves to add to the squad.

We'll have to wait and see if any £400,000 deal actually goes through.

However assuming any fee was £400,000, and this would probably never be made public, my first question would be not so much how much cash Mark McGhee would get but how much cash MFC would get. Don't forget VAT is payable and the player himself might receive a healthy wad.

Play Sutton up front wi Clarky , get Kimpl on a contract, I think Buzz will stay anyway no-one really breaking our door down to talk to him.

See things out till summer and reevalute then, Jan transfer window invariably inflates players values

EDIT: Maybe get the boy webster thats here for a trial