Pre Season Match/Tour Thread

Finlay

After reading the official sites ticket information on the Leeds game, it would appear it's all ticket? Surely not?!?!

if you read it properly it basicly says motherwell and leds fans can buy tickets in advance from their clubs to beat the queues.

but pay on the gate on the day if not.

Edited by leedsunited

SM says on off the ball today that probably field 2 entirely different teams in each half for this game.

good stuff. i'm more interested in seeing mchugh, page, carswell and pollock than the regulars anyway.

was mccall on off ball for a while and is it worth listening to?

Not going, but then I'm not a real fan like the rest of you guys.

What use is it supporting Motherwell if you don't rush back from your work and head out to Greenock for a meaningless kickabout on a Tuesday night? Honestly I question our fans loyalty sometimes. :dash2:

Anyway back to the game, is it not FIFA regulations that you can only use six substitutes in any game now? I remember reading something a couple of years back about a ref walking off at Craven Cottage because Fulham were insisting on a seventh sub and a qualified ref sitting in the crow took over.