Ojamaa

CoF

I think he is a great Player, I think he puts that little something into the front line that makes a real difference, He has had plenty of assists, and could consider himself a Mcall first pick if fit.

Lots of energy, and gives 100% every game.

Exciting to watch on most occasions, but like others can be frustrating, but Id much rather he was playing for us than against.

One of the first on my team sheet every week! Just need ZFA to start every week then im complete!:whistling:

Motherwell fans are fucking c***s. I'm absolutely hating being a Motherwell fan right now, the amount of absolute fannies in our fanbase.

It pains me to say it, but I'm really regretting now putting in my £300.00 last year.

And this is probably in the wrong thread, but fuck it, the sentiments are the same.

• Like 2

No Ojamma no brief flirtation with the CL. Goals or not this season he still contributing.

Kirkysupersub isn't wrong about one thing, the shite on this place after a defeat is stupid beyond belief. You could be mistaken for thinking a sizable percentage of the support are idiotic c***s, trolling or otherwise.

we need someone up front who can score goals and contribute to our overall play like mcginn, thompson, griffiths, doyle, daly, russell, sheridan or mckay.

when your two of your attackers who start every week have managed 2 goals in almost 50 appearances between the pair of them you are tying one hand behind your back every game. higdon was scoring enough earlier in the season to make up for his failings but he hasn't kicked his own arse in the last month.