Ojamaa

CoF

Seems like he has had his head turned by these 2 bids.

Poznan just picked up £2.6m for a player, so they can stump up what it takes to prise Henri away. Sadly this incident makes it look as if Henrik is looking to move, which may make them think we would have an unhappy player on our hands should we not sell him.

All in all does us no favours. I hope the club keep their ground.

Sell him by all means - we've lost better players than him (this week!) and survived, but we need to hold off for the maximum amount of wonga we can get, especially when they're not short of a bob or two. And I know it's always the clamour from supporters when we get a transfer fee in, but given the extreme situation we find ourselves in, I really do think some of the fee should be added on to McCalls wage budget.

Sell him by all means - we've lost better players than him (this week!) and survived, but we need to hold off for the maximum amount of wonga we can get, especially when they're not short of a bob or two. And I know it's always the clamour from supporters when we get a transfer fee in, but given the extreme situation we find ourselves in, I really do think some of the fee should be added on to McCalls wage budget.

Totally agree with the last sentence there.

In the statement released by the directors this morning it said we expect a small six figure loss, but one more round in the Scottish cup would have seen us make a small profit last season.

If Ojamaa is sold for say 500-600k, which I don't think is unreasonably for a 21(?) year old international then that would surely offset any loss from last year and still allow the board to add to McCall's wage budget.

Do we have a sign above the FP entrance - "Fire Sale". Why else do we keep giving away players on the cheap :dash2:

We were never going to get more than 500 k for him. Also we have no idea if any add on are in that contract.

Good business I say.

Did we not just make a 300 grand profit on him? Only way forward for us IMO. Delighted to have got some dosh for one of our players at last

That's it in a nutshell haggischomper.

He came in, cost is not very much, got an improved deal gave us some scintillating play at times, struck up a great bond and left for a cuppla hunner k

That's not bad really