2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Looking at the players celebrating at the end of the game yesterday, Higdon and Randolph in particular were going absolutely mental, really hits home how difficult it is going to be replacing these guys.

I've never seen the players come right over to the fans like that at the end before.

He owns the popinjay& still keeps his house down at Garrion Bridge as far as im aware so would make sense for him.

We would get an experienced player who could play the 'jenno role'.

Probably get a few attacks from the celtic fans & other 'celtic minded' folks that we are just mini currants right enough and would be another bullet for the anti mccall crowd amongst our support.

If hes still good enough to do the job (no idea) then that would be good enough for me

I'd be happy with Ferguson and Clarky at the Ark. Fergie's an arrogant tosser but a player doesn't have to be Mr nice guy. :cheers:

That's a bit of a bold statement, i'd be interested to know what you're basing it on? Im 100% confident that anyone else from the area who has met him will confirm, Barry Ferguson is up there with one of the nicest, most pleasant down to earth guys that you could hope to meet in football. Will make time to talk to absolutely anyone, and is always happy to sign stuff, chat away to kids and adults alike who approach him. Contrary to the whole Rangers image that some people seem to have of him, he's pretty much exactly what you'd want from a professional sportsman.

That's a bit of a bold statement, i'd be interested to know what you're basing it on? Im 100% confident that anyone else from the area who has met him will confirm, Barry Ferguson is up there with one of the nicest, most pleasant down to earth guys that you could hope to meet in football. Will make time to talk to absolutely anyone, and is always happy to sign stuff, chat away to kids and adults alike who approach him. Contrary to the whole Rangers image that some people seem to have of him, he's pretty much exactly what you'd want from a professional sportsman.

I thought Ferguson always had something of an affection for Accies did he not? Surely he'll no be turning out in the glorious claret and amber anytime soon if he has! :lol:

Although in all seriousness I do remember when McCall took over there were some over on the Accies board who were adamant he was an Accies fan and he used to come up to Scotland and watch Accies during holidays as that's who his grampa supported!

Anyways to get back to Al's point I can certainly concur having bumped into him on holiday in Gran Canaria quite a few years ago and he was almost exactly as described above.

Not that I think there is any likelihood of him joining Motherwell any time soon.

I'd be happy with Ferguson and Clarky at the Ark. Fergie's an arrogant tosser but a player doesn't have to be Mr nice guy. :cheers:

Seems to me the first comment was that guys opinion, is that not what boards such as this are all about?

I would have thought Barry Ferguson a bit older than what we would want in a Midfielder (34), He is surely coming to the end of his career, currently farmed out on loan to Fleetwood Town.