2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Someone to feed Higgy & partner and also chip in with a few goals wouldn't exactly harm the side,

Someone that's shown no fear against mightier opposition

Someone that's just that wee bit Gallus and entertaining

Nah yir right fuk him, aye right

SPOT ON

Probably still will not happen, but if it did then prepare for a lot more 4-3 and 5-4 scorelines :laugh:

We do need a replacement for Jennings, but if Faddy came back I would be delighted.

Someone to feed Higgy & partner and also chip in with a few goals wouldn't exactly harm the side,

Someone that's shown no fear against mightier opposition

Someone that's just that wee bit Gallus and entertaining

Nah yir right fuk him, aye right

Someone who hasn't kicked a ball in 3 years to tie up a wage is just too big a risk for us right now. If we hadn't lost Jennings, I'd be much more prepared to take a risk, but there is a reason he hasn't been snapped up by even a lower league English team.

All this man-love for Faddy is based on what he did for us 10 years ago, prior to his series of injuries. I can't remember the last time I saw him play close that level, and that would be a big concern.

• Like 1

Someone who hasn't kicked a ball in 3 years to tie up a wage is just too big a risk for us right now. If we hadn't lost Jennings, I'd be much more prepared to take a risk, but there is a reason he hasn't been snapped up by even a lower league English team.

All this man-love for Faddy is based on what he did for us 10 years ago, prior to his series of injuries. I can't remember the last time I saw him play close that level, and that would be a big concern.

You usually deal in facts , disappointed you resort to exaggeration with this subject

Much like Porter or O'Donnell, for a good player with a questionable fitness level sometimes a wee club like ours would have to take some risk, I'd expect the club management to build in some safeguards to manage the risk

All of this on the 'Rumour' that he would even entertain playing for us, or that we have budgets for one or two players based on hearsay that TV deals are to be paid etc

A player that I've watched lift an entire stadium of fans many times in the last ten years, and take on whole teams when others were hiding and passing the buck to him, even when he was having a mare and the manager was crucifying him, he never hid, just the qualities we need bolstering, off course there are many IFs in the picture, but I'd fucking love it to see Faddy and Ojamaa running towards any defence

But yes we need a central midfielder or at least a manager that will at least try and develop a youth player instead of fucking about with defenders in there

• Like 1

I'd take him in a heart beat. yes we need a jennings replacement more but ehhhhh gues what. if there was one available on our terms don't you think we would have already signed them??

someone mentioned in another thread we need a player that the opposiiton fear. I am sure the thought of facing Mcfadden is going to make a few managers have some sleepless nights. while filling Jenning role may hvae been the number 1 priority adding some creativity to our attacking play is also an area we could do with improving.

I'll take him.

We could do worse but it's down to the wages again