2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Injury seemed to halt Devlin's progression.

The Dumbarton fans who rated him highly weren't so keen when he returned. Back at Stenny for a 2nd spell under Corrigan.

Has there been any mention of the budget for the season ahead? Last time round, it was well publicised we had to shave £200k off the wage bill.

It's amazing how just about any thread about the club, players, team or manager can be turned into a Jim Gannon debate. For someone who was only here for six months that man has left some lasting impression on Motherwell FC, fans and even players alike.

A bit surprised boat signed a new deal, I thought he might have got fed up waiting on his chance.

5 years in may since his debut even though he is 21.

I really think Boab would have benefited at some point from a loan move. Seems to have been missing from his development! I know he went to Partick and got injured on his first day but defo think it would have suited him maybe a year or two ago!

Glad to see him sign on. Decent potential.

Anyone got any rose tinted jim gannon retardicles for sale so that I can join in?

You can get the "Claret n Amber" tinted ones on e bay......the same site sells "TGFITW"

green and white tinted ones and "Seville calculators"........

Every time you do a calculation it adds 200,000 on to the answer :D

Everyone is focusing on what players might leave or stay due to being out of contract in the summer but does anyone think we might have a transfer offer or two to consider?

I'm thinking hutchy and Henrik specifically. Any chance of Lech Poznan coming back in for Henrik after there reported interest in January? Or a a lower championship side looking at Hutch?

Just a thought.

Might be ghoulish or simply insensitive, but time waits for no man and all that, who from the Dunfermline players would be worth a contract at the 'Ark? Just noticed that Gallacher gas been freed and with Randy probably offski I think he could be worth a shout, even just as back up to Hollis

• Like 1

Might be ghoulish or simply insensitive, but time waits for no man and all that, who from the Dunfermline players would be worth a contract at the 'Ark? Just noticed that Gallacher gas been freed and with Randy probably offski I think he could be worth a shout, even just as back up to Hollis

Was thinking the same thing. Is there captain Jordan McMillan not pretty good. Also seen Joe Cardle on the list, always seemed to cause a bit of trouble - scored a double against us last season did he not?