Athens

Burn_Broomfield

May as well start off the roll call of who's hitting The Glorious City in a few weeks time.

Flying from Heathrow to Athens on Monday 6th returning on Thursday 8th.

Staying at Hotel Achillion.

arrive sunday night and leave thursday.

staying in a hostel just round the corner from your hotel. it seems a lovely area by all accounts. wikitravel suggests it's the ideal spot for al fresco heroin abuse......

i don't know if i can be arsed doing a lot of sightseeing stuff. might be tempted to head out the city to the beach on the tuesday.

• Like 1

Flights booked..bit of an adventure out Tues from Prestwick to Athens via Crete and then back Thurs,Athens-Heathrow-Glasgow but decent price at £321. Anybody recommend a decent hotel, preferably with other Well fans in it, central, near stadium etc

Sorted. Heathrow/Athens, Monday to Thursday, Hilton Athens £308. Family affair... Father, brother, the bin lid and I. Father baby sitting on Tuesday let's me join the APOP Death Squad (leader has a 22 match European record) in their shenanigans. Game on yes.gif

On our flight big yin ?

We havent worried about transport to London yet , tradition dictates that you supply a brother to drive us when The 'Well are in Europe :whistling:

• Like 1