• Shaun Hutchinson
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Keith Lasley
    • Michael Higdon
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Omar Daley
    • Null Vote

Could have picked anyone except Ojamaa, he needs to lern to pass the ball, he could have set murphy up for 1-1, but didnt, and lost the ball through greed which they turned into a (well worked) goal.

Went for Laz, thought he led the team well and played out his skin.

Thought Lasley would walk this, as I thought he was a stand out amongst some very good performances, didnt think he had a game like that left in him, delighted he did and hope to see many more

pleased that a couple of the others are in the running though, bodes well for the season if we step on from it.

Lasley for me, just. It was between him and Nicky Law who was involved in almost every single attack we had but Lasley just shades it for the way he conducted himself throughout the game. Winning the ball, harrying the opposition and leading from the front. As superb Captain's performance.

Law was superb though and unlucky with his long drive which threatened to squirm over. Also thought Hutchinson dealt with their front line very well for a young lad. On nights like this, it's easy to forget that he's only early on in his career.

Law just for me

las was outstanding

felt humph and murph looked sharp but kinda fell away from it

bug shout to higgy proved fitness was getting better chasing back (by no means is he pacy but not as slow)

also when we just missed a chance he was trying to up the crowd and by good did it work

now just to get some of the folk who where there to come more often

• Like 1

I thought Humphrey had a decent game. Kept their left back on his toes and a good couple of efforts early on.

Seemed to me that they'd done their homework on Murphy. When he tried his usual move of cutting in on his right foot, they were ready for it.

Ojaama, I despair. Should have released Murphy when through on goal. I know he's young but he needs to learn to be more of a team player rather than taking on everyone.

MOTM? For me, has to be Lasley. Simply immense..

• Like 1