2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Pretty relaxed about the whole contract thing.

The fact that we have someone signed up on day one is a sign of intent from the club. They have clearly learned from the Jennings situation and wont be hanging around waiting for players to make up their minds. Would expect our business to be done early in preparation for an early return for Europa League.

With McCall away on Scotland business it could be a pretty short close season for the gaffer!

Kevin Christie! Fuck me!! :laugh:

Could ping an inch perfect 45 cross field pass like it was the easiest thing in the world and the next time he had possession fail to find his man three feet away.

What a magnificently howling lumbering ogre like defender he was. And how apt he turned up at Airdrie pretty quickly afterwards!

Kevin Christie! Fuck me!! :laugh:

Could ping an inch perfect 45 cross field pass like it was the easiest thing in the world and the next time he had possession fail to find his man three feet away.

What a magnificently howling lumbering ogre like defender he was. And how apt he turned up at Airdrie pretty quickly afterwards!

Was pissing myself so much at the thought of him I mistakenly posted twice! Sorry

i don't think faddy has done enough with us over the past few months to have many clubs chasing after him. he definitely wasn't playing for a move yesterday.

it'll be down to whether he is willing to commit to us now or wait til the end of the window to maximise his options. if he isn't signed up by the time preseason starts we should forget about him.

I agree. A goal every second game or so is pish. He's as bad as that fat, slow, useless, puddin Higdon.

he has done well and come up with some game changing moments but he hasn't been a stand out the way leigh griffiths has in a very poor league and he clearly has some fitness issues. celtic won't be interested, no epl sides will be sides will interested and i don't think any championship sides will be making him a priority.

if he signs and is ready to go for preseason training ideal. but if he wants to keep his options open should we set aside a decent size chunk of our small budget aside and go into europe and the start of the season short handed? i can't believe anyone would think that is a good idea.

i don't think faddy has done enough with us over the past few months to have many clubs chasing after him. he definitely wasn't playing for a move yesterday.

it'll be down to whether he is willing to commit to us now or wait til the end of the window to maximise his options. if he isn't signed up by the time preseason starts we should forget about him.

facepalm.gif

how long would you wait for him?

As long as he likes, I love the guy yes.gif

Seriously though, he's not had the benefit of a full preseason and regular games to get himself up to fitness for a while - it did take him a while to get up to match sharpness, but once he did, you can't argue that he was a massive boost to the side.

You only have to look at how good he was (and incidentally how much the team was lifted) when he got up to speed, I would have thought he'll still be an attractive prospect to a good few sides.

Whether he signs a long term contract is one thing, but I can see him signing on until January at least.

Probably till the deadline to register to play in the Europa League.

I suspect we won't have to wait long for 2 reasons. Firstly because another club will come in and make him a better offer....or because another club will not come in and make him an offer he is happy with. Either way that is likely to happen in the next few weeks.

Saunders is away because he was one of our higher earners and his ability didn't match what he was getting paid. I still think he'll have a pretty good SPL career but not on the money he was on with us.

how long would you wait for him?

it's a fair question.

I'd give him the time in the terms of the offer, same as the other lads have got

but I'm not fretting over it, or looking for reasons to decry or devalue his capability in some rather tragic way.

its almost as if you want others to dislike him

news flash, it isn't gonna happen, just makes you look rather sad and pathetic

he is genuinely a class or two? above our level, everyone else can see that.

if you replaced Griffiths with him he would have performed better that the wee mutant, as it is, he has contributed more against better teams with Motherwell than Griffiths has with Hibs in teh same period, he might not have been as stand out, but then he was playing with much better players that Leigh was

I dont even know why I'm replying, your technically a right off, destined to forever barrack players and pick fights and arguments with others for no legitimate reason.

shame as only a few years ago you would argue for good causes, persuading me to keep spending ridiculous monies on following and supporting our club.

why dont you try praising the players and thanking them instead of being desperate to boot them out when you dont even know the terms they are being offered

i'm just giving my opinion. he has played a few great games, some average ones and and a few awful ones. i honestly don't think he has done enough to get clubs down south interested considering his age and injury record, what would scouts have thought on sunday?

if he signs for us and repeats the form he has shown already i'll be happy enough as i said before he is still capable of being a match winner on a regular basis in this league.

Saunders is away because he was one of our higher earners and his ability didn't match what he was getting paid. I still think he'll have a pretty good SPL career but not on the money he was on with us.

did he not just get a 12 month extension at the end of last season?

i know a few boys from burnside who know saunders and they seemed to think that he was on about a grand week which is a decent wage but not enough to make him a top earner.

fuxache steelboy you're starting to make MJC look like a happy clapper

time to go watch the basketball or something that could make you happy

I was kinda hoping that Steelboy would have been released. Looks like we've got him for another season

I can see where steelboy is coming from...

As much as I love faddy, I think Motherwell need to make their best offer and get him signed, or move on! We can't hang around until the end of August while he whores himself around looking for a better offer.

Not to say that will happen, but I can see where steelboy is coming from.

Although he's done enough to satisfy us he's still got it, has he done enough to persuade a decent English side? I kind of hope not, so that we can keep him, 4 year deal!!

:lol: