Motherwell Fc Memorabilia Thread

underboyleheating

Got the shirt in on Thurs, its not as nice as the Liverpool shirt my mate got but its ok. Bit too Yellow but I suppose the original one was a bit like that.

Serious amount of static involved when its on, seemed to affect the TV reception!! Not a shirt to be worn when doing any form of sporting activity, could destroy the nipples!!

£20 is an acceptable figure for it!!

There's some real legends in amongst that collection of signatures, seen Hughie Ferguson's name there!! 284 goals in 288 games for us, then won Cardiff the FA Cup. He also committed suicide at Dens Park when he was still a player there.

Not many collections like that kicking about!! nice one!!

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't want to say that!

Even if it's not yourself, I'm just putting it out there. I bought one years ago and it was snug- wore it to the 2011 Scottish Cup final- bought another one last year but the size was listed in inches and when it arrived it was virtually identical in size and condition. Just looking to extend the collection. Have most home tops since '91 but missing a few aways/3rds and would obviously be delighted with something even older.

I bought a job-lot of tops from MJ a few years ago which means I have a few older doublers mate. They are in the back of a cupboard so I'll need to dig them out, but if you're able to find any pics/thumbnails of the ones you need i'm happy to have a look and see if I can help you out?

On a similar note....i'm looking for the silver cash converters top in a large, and the petrol blue top in a large....ideally the long sleeve version if anyone has one to get rid of, but i'd take short sleeves.

• 4 weeks later...