Vacancy: Head Of Club Media

underboyleheating

Think it will be someone already in the role at another football club taking up this role.

Didn't crags retire for a career in media?

Joking aside, who can we get in who's better if we already had the best in Scotland? Surely it won't be from a club in England.

Didn't crags retire for a career in media?

Joking aside, who can we get in who's better if we already had the best in Scotland? Surely it won't be from a club in England.

The guy who made us the best in Scotland is still at the club, so I'm sure he can oversee whoever takes over.

I found a potential loophole that could get me into Australia if I really want to go. I don't though, they're touchy bastards. Seems they got quite upset when my response to the question "have you any criminal convictions?" was "I didn't realise it was still a requirement"

Back on subject though. Is there any candidates that anyone thinks is suited to the job?

• Like 1

It doesn't seem to be advertised on the official site any more, so I reckon they are at interview stage or further.

MJC and Eddie have applied for the post so maybe they can enlighten us as to potentially what stage they are at? Whoever gets the job has a hard act to follow as Flow appears to be the Fergie of Media Managers.

MJC and Eddie have applied for the post so maybe they can enlighten us as to potentially what stage they are at? Whoever gets the job has a hard act to follow as Flow appears to be the Fergie of Media Managers.

Have they really applied though - I thought they were just at the wind-up?

Have they really applied though - I thought they were just at the wind-up?

Only they can say for certain if they did or not. Nothing in their replies suggested that they were at it, however, you can never be 100% certain on here.

Sounds interesting, think I might apply.

Joking or serious? Anyone else on here apart from MJC looking to apply?

Yes serious, I'll lick that PR department into shape no bother. And I've got a driving licence.

To my knowledge MJC was the only Steelmen Online member to state that he was applying for the post. Anyone else on here want to add themselves to that list of one?

I've put in for it.