Vacancy: Head Of Club Media

underboyleheating

From the key task and responsibility list:

• Oversee the development and expansion of the clubs’ football analysis department.

We have a football analysis department yahoo.gif

That's just giving the Motherwell TV DVDs to McCall :)

The job has seems very high falutin' now. Did 'Flow not get it for taking some videos of McGhee's pre-season jolly?

• Like 1

That's just giving the Motherwell TV DVDs to McCall :)

The job has seems very high falutin' now. Did 'Flow not get it for taking some videos of McGhee's pre-season jolly?

No, he also videoed some reserve games at Hannah park :rolleyes:

Seriously, the skills and attributes make it sound like its the president of UEFA

personally thought the current members of the media team would have been promoted making a vacancy as a "member of the media team"

Depends whether anyone wanted the promotion I suppose. Not everybody wants to be a manager, and for that matter not everyone who wants to be is much good at it... I've been working 21 years now and managed to avoid it so far, no' saying for which of those two reasons though :)

Sounds interesting, think I might apply.

I look forward to reading the pre-match emails. I'll bite.

"Motherwell have won 3 of the last 4 meetings against (add team) however we are really going to get turned over here. Come along to watch by all means but McCall has no clue how to play against this team he has beaten 3 times last season.

whistling.gif

• Like 7

I look forward to reading the pre-match emails. I'll bite.

"Motherwell have won 3 of the last 4 meetings against (add team) however we are really going to get turned over here. Come along to watch by all means but McCall has no clue how to play against this team he has beaten 3 times last season.

whistling.gif

Haha.

MJC, you really should go for it. That'd be a magic read every week.