Ewan Cameron

phoenix

He was probably there standing somewhere behind her.

In very much the same way that you never see Michelle McManus and sunlight at the same time.

Yeah, it's a little known fact that he is actually perpetually in orbit around McManus due to the power of her gravitational pull.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, I look forward to listening to the phone-in on the way home from work. Its a good laugh when Roughie is on form and they stir the emotions when a Scotland game beckons.

Without doubt he is a windup merchant but he'll get his comeuppance on the 4th of March.

Regarding the pitch, aye its a joke and Boyle deserves to be slaughtered for it. But I'd far rather be in our predicament than the debt-ridden jambo's.

you would think fans of teams who are aiming for a european place would be happy that we play on a pitch which is inferior than the other SPL pitches. Surely, it's a major disadvantage to our team, given the way we try to play the game apparently.

Todays footballers, pundits and fans are going soft. Games in the past were played in worse conditions, and yet produced better quality and entertainment. Good footballers should be able to play on any surface. Perhaps, if todays players had learnt the basics on first touch and ball control, and learned to adapt their games, then pitches like ours would not be such an issue.

If the media want perfect pitches then perhaps they should be campaigning for summer football, rather than focus on a particular pitch in the middle of the winter.

Just heard him on the radio talking about our pitch. He says he has "been told about a website" and he'll be "reading out some stuff from it on tonights show".

Could be interesting.

Cameron?

Cool, hopefully he reads this and wants to read out the things he said on air before, for starters how about.......

McGhee to Hearts is a done deal.....

Porter to Hearts is a done deal.....

:lol:

Cameron?

Cool, hopefully he reads this and wants to read out the things he said on air before, for starters how about.......

McGhee to Hearts is a done deal.....

Porter to Hearts is a done deal.....

:lol:

He also said there was no way that Rangers would lose the league last season - repeatedly for weeks on end.

Twat.

Ewan Camerons got a cheek to talk about any club.

Look at Hearts, complete joke of a club. Theyve got a complete nutter in charge over there and who knows whats going on is another story.

Anyone remember a few years ago when hearts were ready to shut nd sell Swinecastle and move to Murrayfield??

As for our pitch, these guys are "proffessional footballers" they should be able to play on surfaces worse than that, and it has been said earlier that all those years ago teams played on pitches "up to their knees in mud".

And why is he campaining for a points dedcution? Why should the team suffer because the pitch isnt exactly in good nick?

Finally....would the media shut the f**k up about the pitch, we all know its rubbish and appalling, everyone does, so why blummin mention it in every article Motherwell related??

Hope your readin this Ewan Cameron, give it a break

Also last week he was doing the predictions for the weekend games and initially put us down for a draw with Celtic then went back on it later saying no, Celtic will beat Motherwell.

My wife was at the Yummy Mummy lunch the day after the Nancy away game and Cameron was trying to snog her as she went to accept a prize. Apparently, he's a sleazy bar steward. I phoned in and he couldn't get me off the air fast enough when I mentioned it. He cut me off before I got to mention my point about the game.

When he first started on the football phone in it was refreshing that it was a non Old Firm team he supported but it has just turned in to a Old Firm phone in just like Clyde.

There is absolutely no point in phoning in because he just talks over you and interupts, doesn't let you reply and answers questions with other twisted questions that detract from the point you are trying to make. As I said used to love the football phone in but this guy is becoming a real joke. Like Roughy though, funny guy.

ewna cameron hasny a clue about football all he does is suck up to old firm fans and slag off hibs.this is the guy towards the end of last season that said live on air the mcghee had 100% signed for hearts and that 4 or 5 of our players were goin with him.fuck off cameron yer a wind up merchant and no a very good one

ewna cameron hasny a clue about football all he does is suck up to old firm fans and slag off hibs.this is the guy towards the end of last season that said live on air the mcghee had 100% signed for hearts and that 4 or 5 of our players were goin with him.fuck off cameron yer a wind up merchant and no a very good one

Well he's got you

hook line and sinker :lol:

I seem to remember 10 years ago Hearts pitch was a mess. It looked like someone had tried to turn it into a running track. I wonder if Ewan Cameron thought they should have had points deducted?

Never mind ten years ago, it was a total mess for our cup game last year. At the time it looked worse than ours.